Ok. Own up, which one of you deviants was it

"No3 is moving his hand too fast"
"No5 is left handed"

By the way, where were you at the time?

Damn, that PCSO Johnstone must have a good eye for detail.

Oh, and I have an alibi. At the time I was furiously polishing my filters elsewhere.

Hi Mike.
You dirty little pervert.
It wasn't me. Honest. That I live in the same area, like silver-haired cougars, and have access to a respirator of the rubber variety is just uncanny coincidence.

By the way, on an unrelated subject, does anyone know if I'd require a DBS check for a window cleaning job?

Michael Smith did nothing wrong.

Was his excuse this as seen in the comments
County Exile 11th January ‎02‎:‎11‎ ‎PM

13 You know how it is sometimes. You're out for a walk (with your gas mask) and suddenly you decide to go for a jog. Off come the trousers, run around the block, and finish at the OAP home. And that, your honor, is why I was so out of breath..............

13 You know how it is sometimes. You're out for a walk (with your gas mask) and suddenly you decide to go for a jog. Off come the trousers, run around the block, and finish at the OAP home. And that, your honor, is why I was so out of breath..............
@greyfergie takes his fitness a tad too seriously.

Yes. That's a pretty fair assessment of what actually happened. It was taken out of context and misconstrued by the police and OAPs as an act of sexual deviancy.

Talking of deviants, I'm not sure who is the deviant here the one who watched the events or the couple involved

Looks like they were having fun the naughty pagans...
Strange how 10 minutes later she walked back that way

Talking of deviants, I'm not sure who is the deviant here the one who watched the events or the couple involved

Looks like they were having fun the naughty pagans...
That is more out of a Dennis Wheatly paperback than the usual "glasto-yah" that the pagan scene lends itself, 1sadly there's no shortage of loons in the UK to be attracted to anything.

That is more out of a Dennis Wheatly paperback than the usual "glasto-yah" that the pagan scene lends itself, 1sadly there's no shortage of loons in the UK to be attracted to anything.
Must be the ones I know then, it's all booze, nudity, art and cats for them

Latest Threads