OK,own up.Which arrser was it?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Dec 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Interesting statement, either they don't believe her, or they expect the perpetrator to confess, or they are just thick as pig shit... I'll go with thick as pig shit myself... if it was West Yorkshire Police they'd be looking for a bloke with a Geordie Accent.

2. If i was the guy who threw her in the boot then i would say that i saw her driving around.

3. Terribly bad drills. She was found, and alive too.

4. Poor form

5. That's no way to talk about a lady, she probably looks marvellous sideways on.

6. Isnt the Astra a hatchback? She could have kicked her way out via the parcel shelf (madeof felt/plastic) and climbed over the rear seats. From my experience of Vauxhalls, they are not exactly robust.

If she wants a week off work during christmas she should have phoned in sick saying she had the flu

7. Pretty much my opinion.

8. Yeah, it's pretty unimpressive. A 7 year old could do better.

9. Maybe that was why she was in Boots, looking for some flu meds?

10. The lengths some people will go to in order to avoid spending Christmas with the family,fcukin disgrace. :roll:

11. It wasn't MDN, he has an alibi; he was up to his nuts in tiramisu!

12. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I hope no ARRSER would own a red-coloured Vauxhall Astra, registration Y295 SRS. Surly you should be checking the Prune site for possible culprits.

That said it is good that the lady in question has been found safe and well whatever happened to her.

13. Ahhhhh, so that's what the banging noise was.......

:oops: :oops:

14. Anyone noticed smudge67 hasn't been around lately?
    Anyone know if he's black with dreadlocks?