OK lads, time to fess up.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by chocolate_frog, Mar 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok it was me and I'm not sorry. They were open lectures alright. Just because she can't hold a conversation about one of her greatest pass times, acting, isn;t my fault. I didn;t mean to upset her I was just asking questions and the scumbag press have gone and blown it all out of proportion. I bet she's even more frustrated when she finds out tjat tje minder she has was sourced by me.

"State of Kentucky - unfukcing lucky."
  2. couple of spelling mistakes but I was all excited!
  3. Can't be me - they've caught that one.
  4. some real sick bar-steward.

she's a GWAR for fecks sake !!!!!
  5. id man her poop deck!! :numberone:
  6. I'd wouldn't mind if she touched MY wand

7. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

I have not taken the p*ss, and I am not intimidated either. I am also defenceless.

I am, however, mildly curious and wish to explore her more deeply ...
  8. Have to say as soon as I saw the headline, I wondered who would confess, and get me off the hook :whew: :whew:
  9. She could come round to my place, magic me up sausage egg and chips, polish my wand a bit and then I'd teach here the old "now you see it now you don't, the bark like a dog spell or how to tame the beast with two backs!"

She could fly home on her broom once my cauldron is empty, I'm fu*ked if I'd pay for a taxi!

Witches, f*ck the lot of em!
  10. blue-sophist

Thinking about it is not a criminal offence, so you're still in the frame .... :plotting:
  11. Buggr. Time to start looking up legal aid on google.

Hey. If it's good enough for hamza whatever he's called.. Hooky thats it. Its good enough for my pervy thoughts.
  12. blue-sophist

You have Hamza's beard, I'll have hers. Bet I enjoy eating my one more than you do!