Ok I was dissauded from claiming I suffered from Tourrettes

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ugly, Jun 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

By our helpful friends in the AMS forum, now how am I going to get of the innappropriate behaviour charge from HR for saying "I bet she takes it up the Gary Glitter!" about one of my fellow female course candidates.
    Funny yes my face probably gave the game away when challenged by my boss but as this was 2 months ago I really have no recollection of saying this as most funny events do solicit either shock or humour which I tend to remember.
    On a slightly more serious note I guess that joining the union as extra insurance was a smart move but I cant see the company out on strike just because I have a runaway gob! Well what to do?

2. Who reported the incident? Who were you alleged to have said this to? Who says they heard you say this? Were there witnesses? Have you had any other complaints about your behaviour? Did you admit to saying this?

3. Dry bum her and then at least they cant call you a lair.

4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Apparently the course facilitator claims I said it but so far no one has backed him up on it. I did spend the three days telling him politely he was a wanker and My dick knew more about leadership than his consultancy. He has yet to complain about the swearing we were subjected to from his Aussie co teacher (A shiela and hard as nails). I intend to put on the table the list of buzzwords he used and the thesaurus explanation (ie no such word exists) that I put on every table including his on the last day of the course. Now I was aware that there were politically correct staff on the course, the only person more common than I was a girly from another department who drank like a fish! I was so aware as they were busy "empathising with each other" to the point where I was ready to chuck. I could take up this line but it would involve some seriously depraved expletives. I shall drag my bum to HQ and then refuse to speak without my staff rep whoever that is!
    I so far have refused to admit anything beyond when my boss used the phrase and I couldnt help but smile and say I have used that before but denied using at all. I suspect the slimy git was in the bar at night earwigging on jokes and was pissed off with me for pointing out that all of the course was a waste of money and worst of all a waste of my time!

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I'm not even sure which munter he was on about!
    There was only one I fancied sober and she was so PC I was witless near her!

6. Surprise sex it is then :D

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Well it certainly looks like I'm f*cked!

8. Ugly, so I take it that you have JUST been informed that you must attend a disciplinary? hearing with HR, because of an allegation made about your behaviour 2 months ago.

I am concerned that you are digging a hole for yourself by focussing on the behaviour of others and your intention to "refuse to speak". It is YOU that is in trouble, not them. As well as joining your union, you NEED to contact your staff rep., branch secretary, or whoever your contact is ........ NOW .... and explain the situation over the phone or face to face. They will advise you how to proceed. Otherwise it looks like you might be getting into even more trouble.

9. Deny it, then point out that it has taken 2 months for this to come up. Then counter claim against the instructor for victimisation and deformation of character. If that doesn't work, then explain that it was meerely an opinion, and smack the cnut on the chin and jump out of the window.

10. there used to be a great site www.tourettes.co.uk which simply said FCUK OFF!!! but sadly the wag who created it obviously got bored and let the annual URL subs slide

11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I'm in favour of this one!

12. Your fecked.

Doesn't matter whether you said it or not.
    Somebody thinks you've been offensive.
    So you have.

Burn down his house. So he knows what real "hurt" is.

13. Deny! Deny! Deny! Give it six months, then get the cnuts' knees and elbows broken.

14. My advice, 'ugly', would be to throw dirt his way. HQ will suspect there is animosity between the two of you and give you both the chance to forget it all...If not, then at least you take the cnut down with you. Good luck.

15. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Cheers HVH I intend to ask why despite no other course members complained, he as an outside party deemed it necessary to pul me up over acceptable behaviour or to be precise snitch on me. The point here is if he had said anything to my face at the time, 1, I would have been able to explain if necessary, or 2, tell him to paste up and dress back 200. I now have no recollection of this and am somewhat at a loss of how to explain his accusations. I can play dumb, it has got me out of worse spots than this! Knowing the system helps. I shall fall back on the staff rep as long as they pull out their collective finger and react in time!