Ok For Undercover Plod To Have Sex With Hippies.

£50,000 a year and all the back doors you can bash in?! Just out of curiosity...you would'nt happen to have an application form, would you?

Sod that. All those smelly arm pits and clunges! I imagine most of them also have, what appears to be, a black poodle sat on their laps too!

Jebote

War Hero
Sod that. All those smelly arm pits and clunges! I imagine most of them also have, what appears to be, a black poodle sat on their laps too!

I had mental image of a bat that had been stamped on in their laps and far to much stainless steel jewelery.

You have to be very careful picking up prossies, or answering ads you find on the web. Some of them are undercover policewimmin.

Why can't they get bar work, or an evening job stacking shelves in Asda like normal people then?

So it's OK for policewimmin to do it but when a policeMAN does it it is front page news. Bloody sexist it is!!

It's a tough old job for some plod though. Being forced to shag a variety of female activists on one hand, or on the other, the odd Chancellor of the Exchequer's female staff and his wife. Decisions decisions, nothing but decisions.

X59

LE
It's their duty. For queen and country !

Latest Threads