Ok For Undercover Plod To Have Sex With Hippies.

Discussion in 'Police, PMCs, Security' started by radiorental, Jan 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. £50,000 a year and all the back doors you can bash in?! Just out of curiosity...you would'nt happen to have an application form, would you?
  2. crusty jugglers for breakfast, dinner and tea............. not a bad job if you can get it
  3. sign me up!!
  4. Sod that. All those smelly arm pits and clunges! I imagine most of them also have, what appears to be, a black poodle sat on their laps too!
  5. I had mental image of a bat that had been stamped on in their laps and far to much stainless steel jewelery.
  6. You have to be very careful picking up prossies, or answering ads you find on the web. Some of them are undercover policewimmin.
  7. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Why can't they get bar work, or an evening job stacking shelves in Asda like normal people then?
  8. Whatever helps them feel like James Bond.
  9. So it's OK for policewimmin to do it but when a policeMAN does it it is front page news. Bloody sexist it is!!
  10. Whar else can you do with a hippy? Some of them don't scrub up too bad.
  11. Yes but one has to get them to scrub up first which might be easier said than done.
  12. Think of it as foreplay.
  13. It's a tough old job for some plod though. Being forced to shag a variety of female activists on one hand, or on the other, the odd Chancellor of the Exchequer's female staff and his wife. Decisions decisions, nothing but decisions.