Ok chaps, this is not on!!

Why whats your point flash? little lost all the ariel taxi drivers I know love to blow there own trumpet 8)

Come on Flashy. This is only one level above Tigger 'agree'-ing with everything on here just cos he is p1ssed and bored. Don't show the oiks where the nicer boys hang out - there'll be trouble. :roll:

Mr_C_Hinecap said:
Come on Flashy. This is only one level above Tigger 'agree'-ing with everything on here just cos he is p1ssed and bored. Don't show the oiks where the nicer boys hang out - there'll be trouble. :roll:

Another one with no sense of ha ha 8O

Tigger, wtf are you doing in here? At least Hinecap knows someone connected with aviation. :wink:

You seem to be following me around the board. Do you fancy me or summit?

The Lord Flasheart said:
Tigger, wtf are you doing in here? At least Hinecap knows someone connected with aviation. :wink:

Flashy - you know that if you have a pulse that Tigger will fancy you. Come on man - smell the coffee!!!! Its Tigger - he even fancies me.

Lippy said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
Tigger You seem to be following me around the board. Do you fancy me or summit?
Its the Old Spice Flash :lol: 8) :wink:
Its the Old "Something" Flash :roll:

Lippy said:
ok Dale I omit the "Spice" and replace it with limp thingy :roll:
Lippy - is that a "limp thingy" that smells of cat wee and trainers?????? Why do all men smell like that?????

Dale The Snail said:
Lippy - is that a "limp thingy" that smells of cat wee and trainers?????? Why do all men smell like that?????
Its one of those old unanswered questions Dale. Ask ex-dvr.... 8) :wink:

Sorry to be brutal - but all men smell of cat litter and trainers. End of chat - fact.

www.kissmyarrse.com

Letterwritingman said:
Only when they share rooms with haggard spinsters........or know a haggard spinster 8)
Spill, old man????

The Lord Flasheart said:

Actually old bean know a few people in aviation or wouldnt have made the comment I did.............as for fancying you 8O sorry think a fantasy thread just started somewhere maybe you need to go there.............however your sense of humour sometimes does raise a smile so your not all bad..............(there I am being nice)

Oh - cut me to the quick that did.

I was warned that there were some rough tough boys here in ARRSE-Land, but I was not prepared for such a knock from tigger. After all, his rapier-like wit is a formidable weapon.

To you, irony is just another metal, like coppery. :roll: