• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ok, as there are issues, that appear to need resolving.....

E

error_unknown

This topic has been split , from the original "Black Knights" post on Current Affairs.

Without wishing to be draconian, and start deleting posts willy-nilly , I thought I'd split the posts, so those with a head of steam worked up, can shout the odds in the Naafi bar.

Those who want to debate the deeper issues of the original new piece, can do so in Current Affairs.

Yes , I realise that there are posters that fall into both groups.

In your own time ..... Go on

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well try not posting?
That is a sure fire way to avoid trouble :wink:
And why are you here again?

She seems to have been here alot longer than you shoreleave and has contributed ont he finance board helping a number of fellas out.

Why not take your negative shite, and aim it at a different civvy who will boil your livestock and swipe the washing from your line.

Shoreleave, you a bootie or a matelot or something???

E

error_unknown

mighty_doh-nut said:
She seems to have been here alot longer than you shoreleave and has contributed ont he finance board helping a number of fellas out.

Why not take your negative shite, and aim it at a different civvy who will boil your livestock and swipe the washing from your line.
Far be it for me to slag the head honchos trout mate.
You the big boss or just the doorman pal?
Thought the stuck up cow was fair game-my mistake
Any others we should steer clear of then pal?
Or are you just another jumped up self-appointed interfering f*****?
no offence

Pop away at me by all means, I am impervious to gobshites, after all I am one. :D

Sounding off at someone after being a member ten minutes is only going to piss people off,

If I was on the door of this establishment, as you put it, let me assure you you wouldn't get in. You would have gobbed off and sworn and been the hundred yard hero before I smighted thee a teeth loosening blow that would knock the very bollox off an elephant.

Now be calm, theres a good little boy and make your way to the kindergarted forum where a nice matron will change your underpants and give you a lollipop

E

error_unknown

mighty_doh-nut said:
Sounding off at someone after being a member ten minutes is only going to piss people off.......tell me I'm wrong
If you insist YOU ARE WRONG :twisted:
Mighty fine pissing station in that photo if I might say.
Looks curiously like the heads in Joannas nightclub in Portsmouth :D

Won't be the first time I have been wrong and certainly wont be the last, one thing I am sure about though is that you are a penis.

The person I though you were has got a bigger set of balls and wouldn't use a new loggin if he had issues with anyone, he would just say it.

Is that all then, can we allow the thread return to topic without being further hindered by a buffoon, saying nothing too loudly

E

error_unknown

mighty_doh-nut said:
Won't be the first time I have been wrong and certainly wont be the last, one thing I am sure about though is that you are a penis.The person I though you were has got a bigger set of balls and wouldn't use a new loggin if he had issues with anyone, he would just say it.
Classic :lol:

Shoreleave / BB.

What the fcuk are you doing back here you psycotic, bunny boiling transexual fcuking loony tune wannabe?

Had hoped to have read of your suicide in the press by now.

Fuck Off you fcuking civvy wannabe.

Spoken like a gentleman

This will be my last post for a long while so any that follow this are NOT me
But you coninue to post, and never really left......

well bottom line is I was only playing....naive of me to think all the other women were too.
So you don't like any of the girls then........

....it seems many here are not as bright as I'd imagined
So now we are all thick?

Where the bully boys can chase and abuse a target throughout the site
And Shoreleaves blatant attack on Prodigal was what, if not an attempt to get the likes of MA, Me and ORG gunning for someone new......?

I originally asked for the mess chat to be opened so that it would be possible to have a sensible conversation
Did nobody come in and want to talk knitting with you and thats why you spent every waking minute in the NAAFI chat facility?

I have no choice but to walk away from the site.......
Bye then...................?

By the way I did apologise in chat for attempting to moderate the behaviour of a woman in the naafi
Did you apologise to Icey..?

the naafi...a place that I do not in any way belong.
First bit of common sense you have dislpayed although I am confused why you are still in a place that by your own admission yo don't belong.

In summary you are clearly a barking mad fruitloop with double standards, (all low) and should be dragged to the top of a car park, shackled to Notinmyname and hurled off the top..............

E

error_unknown

mighty_doh-nut said:
In summary you are clearly a barking mad fruitloop with double standards, (all low) and should be dragged to the top of a car park, shackled to Notinmyname and hurled off the top..............
8O Nooooo mdn ..please!...I beg you :( ...anything but THAT!!!..... 8O
Throw me off a car park roof if you must 8O but not attached to NIMN!! :evil: pleeeeeeez :cry:

Just what state of mind are you in today BB? Your defo skizzo....... I pity the bloke who lives with you. Do you tell your friends he's in the SAS ? Do you make clucking noises around the house? Bonkers, truly bonkers.

Latest Threads