Ok admit it who takes a Teddy Bear to bed?

According to a Travelodge survey

Travelodge - Press releases

20 pc of men admitted to cuddling a teddy bear in bed! I want to know what they were really doing with those bears?

15 pc of women (a surprisingly low percentage) admitted to the same.

The "cuddillow" (it will have arms) will be free of charge for guests to hire...so who's going to reception to ask for one?

Do you think it's a good idea to somehow incorporate the image of Angelina Jolie onto the 'cuddillow'?

I used to have a bear.....

Err no, I prefer to cuddle my girlfriend in bed.

Rearwords, look nobody is going to shag you. I've seen better looking pigs with lipstick on. You are ugly, you have the same hairstyle as gollum and your face was slashed all around you mouth, now fcuk off.
Still sounds better looking than some of the 'THINGS' i've been with! ;-)

:smooch: :p Guilty as charged m'lud. And a wank sock too.

Slept with my teddy bear as an adult? Well yes actually. I had a number of teddys as a child. I was not only an only child but also the only nephew for five aunts so they tended to spoil me rotten. When I outgrew teddies my mom, unbeknownst to me, put all the bears into retirement at her house. Many years later, when my son arrived they were recalled to active duty and Panda, Rusty the squirrel, Molly the dog etc arrived in my sons room at my house although some were on duty at the room my mother kept for my son's visits at her house. All of us recall times when the kids creep into your bed and my son would often arrive dragging a teddy so yes, I did sleep with my teddies as an adult. The boy has become a university graduate and a banker and the teddies returned to the retired list long ago. They are safe and comfortable in a closet in my home. When grandchildren arrive I expect the teddies (squirrel, dog and Jocko the Monkey) will answer the call and return to duty. If a future grandkid chooses to drag a teddy into grandpa's bed it will be welcome.

Kids are funny about stuffed animals. I was in Washington DC for a weeklong conference in mid-January 1991 during the Gulf War (Operation Granby in UK English). The wife and son had come along to sightsee while I attended meetings. On January 17th, the morning the air war started they had gone to the DC Zoo. Although I thought he had outgrown stuffed animals as he had just turned 9 they returned from the zoo with a Snow Leopard like the live ones he had seen. That night when we went out to dinner my son carefully put the snow leopard into his bed with protective pillows on either side it seemed a bit odd but was perhaps understandable. My wife was a reserve USN officer, LCDR then, and my son had heard the talk of deployment and seen her checking uniforms. I think protecting the stuffed animal was a gesture as he was worried about mom, could not protect her but had the need to protect something.

As it turned out the wife was activated, went first to the Pentagon for several weeks and then to the Gulf. She returned unscathed except for possible paper cuts. I would not be surprised if the kids of some here had similar reactions to mom or dad deploying.

I take one on holidays with me

edited to add: A Help the Heroes ted

According to a Travelodge survey

Travelodge - Press releases

20 pc of men admitted to cuddling a teddy bear in bed! I want to know what they were really doing with those bears?

15 pc of women (a surprisingly low percentage) admitted to the same.

The "cuddillow" (it will have arms) will be free of charge for guests to hire...so who's going to reception to ask for one?

Do you think it's a good idea to somehow incorporate the image of Angelina Jolie onto the 'cuddillow'?

I used to have a bear.....

that pc of men are gay and were waiting for christain to come back fcuk there arse hard....i once got so fed up with my mrs collection of fcuking cunting teddy bears, i took one (the big one she was using as a verbator when i was away) and blew to pieces with my 12 bore autoloader.

are you a chuntney ferrett (gay) ??

Latest Threads