Oi you *******, show me your booze!

IMG_0583.jpg

So fellow members of Arrse, what spirits do you keep at home? As a SPAM degenerate this is my modest collection of swill. Please note, I am not a commie democrat with homosexual tendencies who sips wine as defined by @mercurydancer.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
View attachment 362081

So fellow members of Arrse, what spirits do you keep at home? As a SPAM degenerate this is my modest collection of swill. Please note, I am not a commie democrat with homosexual tendencies who sips wine as defined by @mercurydancer.
Just taking a visual, there are many which are down to the last few drams. The only decent one appears to be a Glanmorangie which is almost not touched. I have a psychological offence to Japanese whiskies.
Jim Beam? well, Ok ish. Sailor Jerry, really. Havana Club (Black edition?) Possibly. Many of the spirits appear to have been well quaffed. I will agree that a couple of bottles of Jim Beam, and two bottles of rum and a little single malt on a Friday night is a good effort.

No spirits except the odd bottle of Tullamore which lasts three or four years. Teaspoon in my tea now and then to flavour it is all.

I grab the odd half crate from the brewery for making bread though.

Just taking a visual, there are many which are down to the last few drams. The only decent one appears to be a Glanmorangie which is almost not touched. I have a psychological offence to Japanese whiskies.
Jim Beam? well, Ok ish. Sailor Jerry, really. Havana Club (Black edition?) Possibly. Many of the spirits appear to have been well quaffed. I will agree that a couple of bottles of Jim Beam, and two bottles of rum and a little single malt on a Friday night is a good effort.
The Glenmorangie is for polite company, I have a feeling it is going to get hit pretty hard next week and during December. I don't drink that playing Xbox at nights.

The Hibiki and the Beam have been my go to the last month.

I’ve got two crates of rattler as pay off for looking after next doors cat.

Having had 4 weeks off the grog then necking two bottles of red yesterday i’m Unlikely to give it a go tonight

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou DIY 9
C The NAAFI Bar 3
OOMPALOOMPA Royal Signals 57