Oi Woopert!

Discussion in 'Officers' started by msr, May 7, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

Since when has 'log stuff' been knicker wetting?  :)

msr

2. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Since when I decided  ;D

3. Just because you think it doesn't mean it is.  I'm sure my platoon think I'm a cracking platoon commander....... ;D  But seriously, log stuff....sexy?  Doesn't quite look right in the same sentence.

4. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Yeah, but I bet my mess kit is better than your mess kit!!

Oh, and my dad can have your dad  ;D

5. Presumably it is knicker wetting due to incontinence or the lack of awareness to remove same before commencement of bladder function.

6. Woopert

I can only assume that would be knicker wetting due to the excessive amount of laughter.

7. Log stuff is apparently extremely knicker wetting when you have no ammo left and Ho Lee Fuk and 300 of his North Korean mates are charging at you (hypothetical situation I know but nonetheless descriptive).

8. Read Julian Thompson (Maj Gen RM), and how his experiences as a G4 post Camberly changed his views, which were then confirmed by the Falklands campaign, as to how UN-SEXY it is to have no 'log stuff'!

9. Hmmm, just cos it's important doesn't make it sexy.

Digging trenches - Very important, not remotely sexy.

Abseiling from helicopters - Very sexy, not remotely important.

Any more ideas?

10. I didn't say that log stuff was sexy, just that NO log stuff is UNSEXY! Remember, without the '4', you're just a bunch of tourists trying to live of the land ...

And no, i'm not a '4', but a '5'.

11. is this some weird cult talk!! what the hell in log stuffing and why would it be sexy....oh and i now know what a woopert is, my brother, who is not, was very discriptive....thank goodness he tells me you can't breed. :wink:

12. Okay bbc1810, here we go. I suspect there might be a few other confused people out there... 8O :?

G1 - Personnel & Discipline
    G2 - Intelligence
    G3 - Operations / Training
    G4 - Administration / Logistics
    G5 - Exercises (I think)
    G6 - Communications
    G7 - Can't remember
    G8 - God only knows..?!
    G9 - Civil / Military Liason, Media etc.

Woopert has some funny ideas about the attractiveness of trucking, yorkie bars etc. but he's tolerated in a patronising sort of way!! :D :D

13. Sekundra

G1 - Personnel & Discipline
    G2 - Intelligence
    G3 - Operations / Training
    G4 - Administration / Logistics
    G5 - Exercises (I think)
    G6 - Communications
    G7 - Can't remember
    G8 - God only knows..?!
    G9 - Civil / Military Liason, Media etc.

Now my head hurts!!!

And my original query.....

What the hell in log stuffing and why would it be sexy....?

14. Well I suppose if we stretch interpretations and think in terms of the logs being stuffed somewhere as opposed to being stuffed themselves...?! :wink: 8O

Personally I think this all sounds far too kinky and damned good fun to have anything to do with the RLC brethren. I'd better get back to the Mess for lunch and an afternoon staring at my fingernails...

You can always invite me round for supper if you need further detail. Even MY car can reach London!

15. Mmmmmmm.......there is a story here.

When married BBQ'd everything....so hubby, bless his cement boots, (oh that's another story???) sent me off to cooker (cookery, drunk again!)lessons. :roll:

Learned to cook cordon bleu....of course was forced to divorce dastardly man for insult on person.... :lol:

Little did he know I knew the way to a man heart is not through his stomach, but through his chest wall..... :twisted:

And remember, a friend will help you move....a good friend will help you move a body. :wink: