Oi! - That's my boss you're on about!...

lolololololololololololol

Obviously, someone in the BBC needs to get on the coach for the whitewashed wall, come the glorious day ?

eh?

Yes, our revered glorious leader was once an afro-toting, all singing, all dancing black R&B dude and the excessive surgery has taken its toll on his otherwise ravashing good looks.  :D

I think a line has to be drawn somewhere.

I don't think anyone can question this mans ability or experience, I would personally follow him to the gates of hell (then leave him to go it alone while I sloped off somewhere safer ;D) A fantastic leader and soldiers soldier.

But

To call him a lovegod is a bit much, he has a fizzog like a bag of crisps, and looks as though a badger has been asleep on his head for the winter. He personally reminds me of the big blue buzzard from the Muppet show.

I can get away with saying this because I'm out and he will never find me, he also called me a senseless lunatic once in St Moritz ;D

Prods,

I hope you're not contemplating sending steamy e-blueys to his Imperialness.

Mind you, probably boost HIS morale  - lolololololol

I don't think anyone can question this mans ability or experience, I would personally follow him to the gates of hell (then leave him to go it alone while I sloped off somewhere safer ) A fantastic leader and soldiers soldier.
I agree with you. He is the best we have and we could not ask for better at times like this.