Oi! - That's my boss you're on about!...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Jip Travolta, Mar 12, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

Check the file name .....and who it came from!.... :mad: ;D

2. lolololololololololololol

Obviously, someone in the BBC needs to get on the coach for the whitewashed wall, come the glorious day ?

3. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

'Right click' the image, then click 'Properties'! ;D

5. Ooops - words need to be had then in certain editor's ears............

6. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Yes, our revered glorious leader was once an afro-toting, all singing, all dancing black R&B dude and the excessive surgery has taken its toll on his otherwise ravashing good looks.  :D

7. I didn't know 'Lovegod' was spelt w a c k o??!! :-*

8. I think a line has to be drawn somewhere.

I don't think anyone can question this mans ability or experience, I would personally follow him to the gates of hell (then leave him to go it alone while I sloped off somewhere safer ;D) A fantastic leader and soldiers soldier.

But

To call him a lovegod is a bit much, he has a fizzog like a bag of crisps, and looks as though a badger has been asleep on his head for the winter. He personally reminds me of the big blue buzzard from the Muppet show.

I can get away with saying this because I'm out and he will never find me, he also called me a senseless lunatic once in St Moritz ;D

9. Prods,

I hope you're not contemplating sending steamy e-blueys to his Imperialness.

Mind you, probably boost HIS morale  - lolololololol

10. I agree with you. He is the best we have and we could not ask for better at times like this.

11. Cor PtP, wish I could!! But his wife no doubt feels the same way about him and would come looking for me with a large knife....ooer!! :eek: