Oi! B*tch you got a problem?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by blessed baby cakes, Sep 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wee bit sick hearing about slatings I'm receiving that paint me as a nasty b*tch who is evil personified.

Nope, not the nicest person on ARRSE (that's PB) but not the worst (that's BB) I'd say in-between, but if anyone who has heard I'm satans little envoy would like to grow balls and tell me the source I'd be ever so grateful. :)

Beebs x

PS When I do find out, and I do mean WHEN I DO FIND OUT, I'll be asking for a sit down meeting to discuss the issue.
  2. Would that be with or without coffee, Miss?
  3. Thank you very much Beebs.

PB. :wink:
  4. bbc, what's happened?

5. No coffee. No seats either.

Beebs :)
  6. Beebs have always found you polite and pleasant. No bitching here.
  7. Well thank you very much Beebs, but I really don't feel I deserve such accolade. :oops: Should I audition for the "baddy" in the Xmas Panto? or do you mean another "BB".

Edited to add: And P.S. .......... not guilty.
  8. Nor here.
  9. Sorry, but in the words of the Highlander, 'There can be only one!' and it's BlondeBint, not you...... :)

Beebs :)
  10. I'd rather you were a bitch. :D

What do I have to call you or say so you're rough with me? :D
  11. Tell her she reminds you of Anya! :p
  12. Are you trying to make me cry? :cry:

Beebs x
  13. If I say it was me, will you spank me and fit me with a ball gag?
  14. We are supposing that it will be a huge leather sofa at the meeting to accommodate your good self, and we are quite suprised that it has taken this long for someone other than ourselves to paint the picture. Its all me me me me me me me, it is, after all, getting dark at night.
  15. No, but I've heard you'd gag on your balls, impressive was one word used.........