OI! A Knocker til the end...

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Fatbadge, Dec 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :?

A_K_T_T_E .....

Are you creating multiple user accounts in order to promote interest in the fuse and wire melting trade ?

That's 3 in close succession, all of em wanting to be mini A_K_T_T_E disciples... 8O 8O 8O

Not a Fitter or Planty or Driver in sight!!

I dunno... Has the smell of diesel engines firing up on crisp cold mornings escaped the youth of today?! The lovely feel of mineral oil as it caresses the skin... PAH!

All they wanna do now is play with Electricity, no doubt to ensure theyve got power for the Playstations, XBOX, Phone chargers and the like...

:( :wink: Shocking... :lol:

2. 8O 8O 8O oohhh.... Teddies flyin outta pram .... rattles busted :lol: :lol:

No smelly derve eh.... not been round the working end of a 40kw latley then.... 2 cans for the genny 1 can over the sparks..... :?

3. Always got to have power for your kettle, i'm far too old to be using playstations and x boxes!!!!

Sparky

4. :lol: Not at all.. Just seems like no one likes us Fitters (or ex-fitters) and Plant life any more... :cry: :cry:

Was thinking about all these lads coming along. Mebbies we need to get a few of the lads from the various trades to do a quick write up on what the job's like from their trade perspective...

I would volunteer... but im offski to foreign places in a day or so.

5. 8O 8O 8O oohhh.... Teddies flyin outta pram .... rattles busted :lol: :lol:

No smelly derve eh.... not been round the working end of a 40kw latley then.... 2 cans for the genny 1 can over the sparks..... :?

6. Im sure it sounded great in yer head, Snaps... :wink:

7. I would but what thrusting young Sapper in their right mind would want to be a Res Spec? :D

They've made it an entry trade now so, for us, the blagging days are over. No more volunteering to re-trade when all the shovelling and sweeping gets a bit much in order to spend your days poring over 1033s. Apparently, we have to 'compete' with the rest of the Corps...Lord save us all :D :D

8. You were not there in the days of "Swiss Palletization" when we stacked MGB 3 pallets high

9. gentlemen calm down, there is nothing wrong with being a fitter as a trade, everyone always requires the knowledgw of a good mechanic sometime within their career. i am not solely promoting being a sparks but any of the more useful trades that are of more use in the big bad world once we go out to pasture. as we all know the corps will only push new sprogs towards the trades that we are short of within the corps.

10. You're right, I wasn't. Was just being light-hearted tho about being slack...:roll:

11. Anyway, as all us Fitters know.

Chicks dig us, coz we're all dead flexible and can twist our bodies into bizarre shapes. (and are Euchre experts and second only to planties in pies)

12. obviously you forgot to add the title of "top taletellers" as well fella!!!!

13. Nope,

That's just a whoooooole other story :lol: