Oh yes it is!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
On a differing thread it was suggested we should have an ARRSE panto. Now, I love panto and think it is a great idea, but what would it be, and who would play what?

I bag the part of Dame for myself, I have the legs for it, and obviously Moody would be the Good Fairy, since she is so cheery and generous of spirit.

Attachments

There are plenty of scope for the ugly sisters, and i will play prince charming...... :tp:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
OOOOOOHHHH NO YOU WON'T!!!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
OH NO HE ISN'T!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
OH NO HE ISN'T!

Brilliant, some thigh slapping fun at last. I knew the thigh high boots I bought would come in handy one day.

I digress...back to the panto......

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
slightlytipsy said:
Brilliant, some thigh slapping fun at last. I knew the thigh high boots I bought would come in handy one day.

No, no! About these boots...........?

Christ, is it Friday? Or have we started the utterly bone thread a day early? :)

old_fat_and_hairy said:
slightlytipsy said:

Obsessed with boots this morning :wink: No I take that back... obsessed every morning.

As I'm feeling happy, he doesn't seem to mind, and I'm only 5', I'll be one of the dwarves... bashful? :oops:

I'll play Baron Stoneybroke - the wife just tapped me up for some cash so I'll be able to get into character easily.

well Im feeling Grumpy...but he doesnt seem to mind

I'm reliably informed that if I played it, it would be stereotyping!

I'll be the Grand Vizier. I have that certain sinister look about me that'd fit the bill and I've been practicing my Emperor Mong laugh all week.

Now, which panto are we going to do?

Puss in Boots, Combat, High?

Little Red Screaming Skull?

Goldilocks and the Three Bare-Minimum Expenditures?

Aladdin (for the old gits)?

Ok, I'll play the front of the horse, then you can kiss my arrse!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
a_nony_mouse said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
slightlytipsy said:

Obsessed with boots this morning :wink: No I take that back... obsessed every morning.

As I'm feeling happy, he doesn't seem to mind, and I'm only 5', I'll be one of the dwarves... bashful? :oops:
I am happy to feel bashful, the doc says along as the sneezes are not making me grumpy or sleepy he will be happy.