Oh YEAH Baby!

What makes me laugh is their ******* clothes..a bit like The Who meet Bojo...******* imaginationless breathing vegetables....
You know you want to sniff her dirty gusset, go on admit it...you know you do.

ches

LE
Fcuk me this reminds me of a weekend me & the lass had in very nice country hotel outside Dublin. About 2230 the second night, big verbals going on in the next room, pikey rough sounding paddy accents, minutes later the bloke had planted the woman with a few hard digs & she's screaming the place down at him. Must have then jumped at him trying to rip his face off with her false nails, at which point I phoned the front desk, they sent up security sharpish who didn't even bother knock on the door- we heard them in the corridor saying, fcuk it Seamus, call the Garda'....they rocked up about 5 mins later & had a full on battering session with the toerag in the room. Plenty of things smashed.
We got our food & bar tab quashed for 'the inconvenience'. Classy gaff, the fcuking pikey cnuts.

Ciggie

GCM
I only sniff white powders m'dear chap....then again, she's probably got a good wrapful of thrush dandruff down there...I'm always up for a new experience....

1568989727491.png

Pikeys.

there's just something about watching women knock seven shades out of each other which makes me harder than a hoors heart

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Shouldn't this thread be in the Dangerous F*cks thread?

Ms.Chav getting her Bristol Cities out how stylish & hope she remembers what is on arrse stays on arrse!
If I ever get her on her arrse she is staying on her arrse until presented with a nice pearl necklace.

So basically seconds tops :-(

I hate going to women fighting - most of the calls we go to involving blokes will all be over by the time we get there - lots of sirens and they all bugger off sharpish. Not the women, they are fucking horrible. Then their sister and mum join in. One of the old boys who trained me told of the time he nicked the bride, head bridesmaid and bride's mother at a wedding reception punch up that took about ten officers (the whole area complement) to sort out. Apparently the ruckus had started over an incident involving the groom (whose whereabouts may yet be unknown) the chief bridesmaid, a broom cupboard and something referred to as a 'BJ', whatever that might be, M'lud. As all three were dragged into custody, the Custody Sgt face (and let's face it they've seen it all) was a picture....

Interesting fact - I've been assaulted twice in the job (not counting the odd clout when taking someone down - twice it has resulted in a charge) both times by women - one only 15 years old and off her box on Bongo Bill's Disco Biscuits and once by an old slapper who was so pissed she couldn't even stand up, so she lay down and kicked me instead.

I hate going to women fighting - most of the calls we go to involving blokes will all be over by the time we get there - lots of sirens and they all bugger off sharpish. Not the women, they are fucking horrible. Then their sister and mum join in. One of the old boys who trained me told of the time he nicked the bride, head bridesmaid and bride's mother at a wedding reception punch up that took about ten officers (the whole area complement) to sort out. Apparently the ruckus had started over an incident involving the groom (whose whereabouts may yet be unknown) the chief bridesmaid, a broom cupboard and something referred to as a 'BJ', whatever that might be, M'lud. As all three were dragged into custody, the Custody Sgt face (and let's face it they've seen it all) was a picture....

Interesting fact - I've been assaulted twice in the job (not counting the odd clout when taking someone down - twice it has resulted in a charge) both times by women - one only 15 years old and off her box on Bongo Bill's Disco Biscuits and once by an old slapper who was so pissed she couldn't even stand up, so she lay down and kicked me instead.
Gave you a like because I know what you mean. Apart from a serious hiding from a bloke, all the other times I was assaulted on duty were by women.
As you say, unless it was a dig on arrest, those were normal. Part of the job.
Stay safe, LE people.

I've only seen a few catfights over the years including two best friends that went at it in our front Garden when one of them wanted to leave a party early, They kissed and made up - more than a rumour that they slept together that night.

This one from the Doncaster Races looks like a doozy:

Woman in heels is floored during vicious mass brawl outside Doncaster Racecourse. Full Link for the pervy Voyeurs & a better link for more pics: The Sun

Pictures taken after the St Leger Stakes show a brawl breaking out in the street between groups of men and women

View attachment 418059

Racegoers have been pictured brawling following a day of racing in Doncaster in front of cheering witnesses.

Snaps taken close to the South Yorkshire town's famous racetrack show two women having a scrap, while a group of men are seen clashing.

Dramatic images show a woman being floored by her opponent.

The female brawlers fought in front of horrified onlookers, who are seen rushing to intervene following the St Leger Stakes, which saw legendary jockey Frankie Dettori ride to victory.

It is not know what prompted the incident.

View attachment 418060

A racegoer in a blue dress was seen fighting with a woman in a grey trouser suit.

One witness told The Sun: “There are often fights after the races, but this catfight was a classic, so full of panache and pain.

“No other brawls on Turf Moor would have featured, such well-dressed ladies and a big cheer went up when one girl let it all hang out!"
Good God.Men in blue suits wearing brown shoes.And one chap appears to be sockless.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Old Stab Waltenkommando 36
velcrostripes The NAAFI Bar 33
jarrod248 The NAAFI Bar 350

Latest Threads