Oh where, oh where has the Chimpy gotten to??

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by down_under, Apr 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's been a couple of days now and I need a chimpy,(story) fix. Where is he?
  2. I got arrested. But it's ok ... I'm out now.
  3. Hmmm chimpy arrested??? did you have to sign the register afterwards...
    come on spill it :)
  4. Well I got caught speeding by one of them bloody mobile speed vans. So I phoned up the lads and got Percy, Bad Egg, Benno, Stevey G, Fat Boy and Goat to meet me at my house. I told them the story and said the fookers had caught me speeding. We planned our revenge and so we drove up to about half a mile away from where the police speed camera van was located. We then crept up to the van on foot staying in the woodlands slightly off the road. Once we got to the van we all ran up to the side of it, lifted it and tipped it onto its side. We then legged it in all directions. We all split up but it seems Fat Boy got caught and grassed us all up.

I got bail now but I reckon I'm gonna get a massive fine and prob some community service for this one.
  5. ahhh bless ya you lovable little scamp. just goes to show that fatties can't be trusted ;)
    sorry for pesatering you on the other post about it but I am a social butterfly on this today :p