Oh! Whats occuring

Is it me, or has it gone a bit limp in the Int Corps Forum recently?

I just feel it is not quite on a par with how it has been in the past.

Happy to be shot down in flames. :desertsoldier:

Or even on civvy street. It is not exactly Abbots is it...

Perhaps people are too busy wondering where their assignment orders are...........

Most have been COISTED good and proper.

If not then they are in high enough positions that they need to lubricate those that have been COISTED with the ever changing plans, equipment, training and requirements that stagging on at a FOB will need.

jinxy said:
REMFQuestions said:
CQMS said:
How do you join the Corps?
Fail the entrance exam for Royal Signals Spec Op and they recruit you there and then.
Don't you need the special hand shake and a liking of bum love?
Not to join, however both may help on promotion boards. :)

The CoC think they are spies or the the CoC think that those below them are spies? 8O :?

I wish I was a spy sometimes. Just for fun I sprinkle talcum around the window ledges and check to see if it has been disturbed, I read it in a book once.

REMFQuestions said:
The CoC think they are spies or the the CoC think that those below them are spies? 8O :?

I wish I was a spy sometimes. Just for fun I sprinkle talcum around the window ledges and check to see if it has been disturbed, I read it in a book once.
Yeah that one.

REMFQuestions said:
i've told this story before, but when i was on a recognition course in about 1993, i was living in the transit room at the bottom of block 6. one day a couple of MLATs turned up.

before going out to the NAAFI that night, they asked me if they should place a hair in the crack of the door a few inches above the ground... so that they could tell if anyone had searched the room whilst they were out. :x

i was woken up later that night by the MLATs kicking the door in. one of them entered the room in a diving forward roll, coming up with his hands together as an imaginary pistol. as i sat up in bed, he pointed his 'pistol' at me and yelled "MI5! FREEZE!"

they proceeded to drunkenly chat about all the cool spy stuff they were going to get up to when they got into the corps - tuxedos and dinner parties with villains etc.

at this point, needing sleep, i "revealed" to the students that i was in fact a stooge put in place by "le grand fromage", to observe the MLATs and advise him whether they were suitable candidates for the world of intelligence - and that if i heard another peep out of them, they would be getting a rail warrant home first thing in the morning.

never heard another sound all night. gullible twats.

and if you bribe me enough, i might be persuaded to reveal the name of the one who is still serving 8) :D

OG - you remember the certain someone, we can call him The Italian, that conducted his Templer introduction along these lines....

Staff: So, where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Student: Not in the Corps
Staff: Sorry? Not in the Corps? Why not?
Student: I am only here to do my minimum 4 years
Staff: And why is that?
Student: It will help me in my application to MI5

Staff: 8O 8O 8O Next!

He is still serving too :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D The Intelligence Cell 11
E Jobs (Discussion) 7
Masterchef The Intelligence Cell 22