Oh well..

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by cascabel, Aug 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Morning ladies and gentlemen!

I received a drunken text last night from my now ex OH that definitely wasn't meant for me so I've dumped him. He deserves it, the bastard.

My only regrets are that I lost sleep over him last night and that he's made me look like a total cnut waiting for him night and day while he was away.

I thought I'd better warn you all that there's an idiot on the loose.

Have a good day all xx
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Name and Shame :twisted:

Post a copy of the text here so we can all pick up some lurve tips. Is he an Arrser?
  3. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

R U M or f?
  4. I thin dumping by text is great and safe you dum from another country
  5. Bothered? Try posting on Rear Party where someone will give a fcuk.
  6. Were you crap in bed?? Maybe that's why he was shagging about? Can I test you, just to be sure? :)
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Yes and it starts threads like this.
  8. 'Bothered? Try posting on Rear Party where someone will give a fcuk'. ...+ other comments.

Gentlemen.No doubt Cascabel's posting hit a raw nerve in some quarters, but considering the amount of dribbling the guys on here get up to about women, you've got ****-all to complain about. so shut it.

Cascabel : PM.
  9. I lose sleep all the time, but not over the ex, the current
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Fancy a fcuk?
  11. Try using your quote button you mong. No raw nerve here except civvy mumters of youself and Cuntabel's ilk using this entire site like an edition of 'Woman's Own'. You can fuck yourself off to Rear Party with the other sperm swallowers too.
  12. wOMEN LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON SO MANY SQUADDIES MURDER THEIR WIVES COMING OFF TOUR. Maybe you`re a munting cahnt with an attitude bproblem and a stench that would drop a hyena. I`d say your best best is to go lezzer. Send pics
  13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

No thanks, I'm fine. But if I ever do................
  14. why does she have to be carp in bed? Maybe he was just an a-hole
  15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I hope to be the last to find out.