• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Oh well..

Morning ladies and gentlemen!

I received a drunken text last night from my now ex OH that definitely wasn't meant for me so I've dumped him. He deserves it, the bastard.

My only regrets are that I lost sleep over him last night and that he's made me look like a total cnut waiting for him night and day while he was away.

I thought I'd better warn you all that there's an idiot on the loose.

Have a good day all xx

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Name and Shame :twisted:

Post a copy of the text here so we can all pick up some lurve tips. Is he an Arrser?

cascabel said:

I received a drunken text last night from my now ex OH that definitely wasn't meant for me so I've dumped him. He deserves it, the fatherless.

My only regrets are that I lost sleep over him last night and that he's made me look like a total cnut waiting for him night and day while he was away.

Have a good day all xx
R U M or f?

cascabel said:

I received a drunken text last night from my now ex OH that definitely wasn't meant for me so I've dumped him. He deserves it, the fatherless.

Have a good day all xx
Bothered? Try posting on Rear Party where someone will give a fcuk.

'Bothered? Try posting on Rear Party where someone will give a fcuk'. ...+ other comments.

Gentlemen.No doubt Cascabel's posting hit a raw nerve in some quarters, but considering the amount of dribbling the guys on here get up to about women, you've got ****-all to complain about. so shut it.

Cascabel : PM.

Idontgetit said:
'Bothered? Try posting on Rear Party where someone will give a fcuk'. ...+ other comments.

Gentlemen.No doubt Cascabel's posting hit a raw nerve in some quarters, but considering the amount of dribbling the guys on here get up to about women, you've got *-all to complain about. so shut it.

Cascabel : PM.
Try using your quote button you mong. No raw nerve here except civvy mumters of youself and Cuntabel's ilk using this entire site like an edition of 'Woman's Own'. You can fuck yourself off to Rear Party with the other sperm swallowers too.

wOMEN LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON SO MANY SQUADDIES MURDER THEIR WIVES COMING OFF TOUR. Maybe you`re a munting cahnt with an attitude bproblem and a stench that would drop a hyena. I`d say your best best is to go lezzer. Send pics

cascabel said:

Have a good day all xx
What did it say?

An eye for an eye! I believe that is what the good book says!

So get your picture posted and the have 4 or 5 Arrsers at one time and text him a picture.......

send me a copy too!

Latest Threads