Oh well, What can you do?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by hairyarse2, Dec 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1237204/Praying-sick-girl-bullying-Teacher-loses-job-discussing-Christian-faith.html

[​IMG]

2. You wouldn't have it any other way.

3. I suppose you're the man for that. :D

4. The journalist would just like to call your attention to the fact that her son is a Royal Marine. Quite how this is relevant to her proselytising is unknown at this time. Say again, her son is a Royal Marine. Thank you for your patience.

5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Her son is a Royal Marine

Blimey you should have mentioned it

I'll fire up the Outrage bus you round up the Men

I am outraged and so is my wife

The Chritmas Outrage bus wil be calling at the following stops

Starbucks - Refusing Coffee to soldiers
    MacDonalds - supporting the IRA
    Channel 4 - Jon Snow didn't wear a poppy

Later we will try and book into a hotel that dosen't accept soldiers and drink in a bar that refuses to serve people in uniform

6. And he's a veteran!!!! bagsy the back seat on the bus.

7. And I bet her son's so happy he's been brought into his mum's evangelic crusade... you know the son, the one who's a ROYAL MARINE and been to AFGHANISTAN.

8. Ding Ding hold very tight please.

9. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Is that the next ARRSE Crawl?

10. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

We could do that

The old and bold could tell us all about the old days when they used to pit an outrage wagon aginst the front and back doors whilst the rest stormed the place and smashed it and everyone inside to fukc for calling their pint a poof

And the C.O and R.S.M stood outside fining anyone who didn't fight

11. Tbh, theres a difference between going "Do you want me to pray? No? Fair enough, nuff said", and going on and on about it. Although, it does make you wonder what would have happened if it was another religious group that the teacher was a member of.

I fail to see how her spawn being a member of the green death is anything to do with the issue, however.

12. That's bollocks. The CO and RSM were in there windmilling with the rest. It was the Brigadier stood outside.

13. But his mum has nice tits by the looks of it.

14. But she's a Christian so it's missionary position only, and probably only to make baby Booties.