Oh well, What can you do?

#1
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...her-loses-job-discussing-Christian-faith.html



A devout Christian teacher has lost her job after discussing her faith with
a mother and her sick child and offering to pray for them.
Mrs Jones, whose youngest son is a Royal Marine who has served in Afghanistan, said she was merely trying to offer comfort and encouragement and only later realised her words had caused distress, for which she is apologetic.

She said she had been made to feel like a ‘criminal’, and claimed that Christians were being persecuted because of ‘political correctness’.
 
#3
I suppose you're the man for that. :D
 
#4
The journalist would just like to call your attention to the fact that her son is a Royal Marine. Quite how this is relevant to her proselytising is unknown at this time. Say again, her son is a Royal Marine. Thank you for your patience.
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#5
Her son is a Royal Marine

Blimey you should have mentioned it

I'll fire up the Outrage bus you round up the Men

I am outraged and so is my wife

The Chritmas Outrage bus wil be calling at the following stops

Starbucks - Refusing Coffee to soldiers
MacDonalds - supporting the IRA
Channel 4 - Jon Snow didn't wear a poppy


Later we will try and book into a hotel that dosen't accept soldiers and drink in a bar that refuses to serve people in uniform
 
#6
And he's a veteran!!!! bagsy the back seat on the bus.
 
#7
And I bet her son's so happy he's been brought into his mum's evangelic crusade... you know the son, the one who's a ROYAL MARINE and been to AFGHANISTAN.
 
#8
Ding Ding hold very tight please.
 

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
#9
the_boy_syrup said:
The Chritmas Outrage bus wil be calling at the following stops

Starbucks - Refusing Coffee to soldiers
MacDonalds - supporting the IRA
Channel 4 - Jon Snow didn't wear a poppy


Later we will try and book into a hotel that dosen't accept soldiers and drink in a bar that refuses to serve people in uniform
Is that the next ARRSE Crawl?
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#10
BrunoNoMedals said:
the_boy_syrup said:
The Chritmas Outrage bus wil be calling at the following stops

Starbucks - Refusing Coffee to soldiers
MacDonalds - supporting the IRA
Channel 4 - Jon Snow didn't wear a poppy


Later we will try and book into a hotel that dosen't accept soldiers and drink in a bar that refuses to serve people in uniform
Is that the next ARRSE Crawl?
We could do that

The old and bold could tell us all about the old days when they used to pit an outrage wagon aginst the front and back doors whilst the rest stormed the place and smashed it and everyone inside to fukc for calling their pint a poof

And the C.O and R.S.M stood outside fining anyone who didn't fight
 
#11
Tbh, theres a difference between going "Do you want me to pray? No? Fair enough, nuff said", and going on and on about it. Although, it does make you wonder what would have happened if it was another religious group that the teacher was a member of.

I fail to see how her spawn being a member of the green death is anything to do with the issue, however.
 
#12
the_boy_syrup said:
And the C.O and R.S.M stood outside fining anyone who didn't fight
That's bollocks. The CO and RSM were in there windmilling with the rest. It was the Brigadier stood outside.
 
#13
But his mum has nice tits by the looks of it.
 
#18
I'd smash the granny out of her though.

I used to have a born-again christian female boss who wrote on my annual report that 'I should let Jesus into my life'

I complained to the head of department that this woman was insane, and I could no longer work with her. I was moved the same day. She later got sacked for calling a member of the public a 'nig-nog'

What a waste though. Lovely red hair and magnificent tits. And a virgin until she married some other mad bible basher.

God. An imaginary friend for grown ups.
 
#20
Can I have the son gift-wrapped and put under my Xmas tree please?
 

Latest Threads

Top