oh those crazy japs ....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by rabid_hamster, Dec 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cant be arrsed leaving your warm comfy bed to go on parade ... take your bed with you and as the ad says wanking in public made easy!.

Japanese Snuggie

2. Didn't the Boxheads have a similar sleeping bag a few years ago?

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yep, the boxheads had one that folded up behind you when you wanted to walk about, and arms, although it didn't have legs as such. One of the best sleeping bags ever that was.

4. I'd say more than a few years ago. I remember one of our lads(late eighties) wandering around Hohne tank park, winter time in something similar, I was wearing a set of German overalls that had the fleece lining.Brilliant for those cold winter mornings, when the rest of The LAD were trying to motivate themselves, as it was so cold.

5. Still got mine, you can unzip the bottom bit, fold it up and use the bag like a big warm comfy jacket. Rex's dangly bits for radio stag. Also waterproof. Smart bit of kit but not quite as warm as ours in really cold weather.

Only the Nips could invent one with legs and no arms.

6. Got a set from a surplus store, I think they were about £15. Absolutely the dogs for working on vehicles when its cold.