Oh! The shame of it all

Luckily some female TA army officers more than make up for this.

Especially the young Lt at 94 Sig Sqn in Windsor that put on a lesbian show with one of the female JNCOs and let all of the PSIs watch the action.

Well done ladies.

Obviously I don't want to have these ladies identified so all I'll say is that it happened on a training weekend during July 2006.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I hope they considered his posting to Shawbury as time served.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Good job you named the thread well so it was obvious what it was about and easy to find.

Even if I hadn't named it "Dirty RAF Punter Gets Put Away For Perving On A Lezzer", I'd still have used the search function........

I.A. Dada

War Hero
Luckily some female TA army officers more than make up for this.

Especially the young Lt at 94 Sig Sqn in Windsor that put on a lesbian show with one of the female JNCOs and let all of the PSIs watch the action.

Well done ladies.

Obviously I don't want to have these ladies identified so all I'll say is that it happened on a training weekend during July 2006.

That's utterly shameful.

That you were voluntarily associating with the TA I mean.

I didn't watch as the TA make me nauseous.

I had to endure the sordid tales and shaky mobile footage instead which made my penis vomit.

I.A. Dada

War Hero
I didn't watch as the TA make me nauseous.

I had to endure the sordid tales and shaky mobile footage instead which made my penis vomit.

How did the pasty, spotty arsed, overweight TA slappers compare to the dusky pox ridden, AIDS weight loss plan ladies of Nanyuki?

Which lesbian show would you rate higher, and who achieved the most sordid levels of depravity?

To be fair, they were both reasonably attractive, albeit severely lacking in both military bearing and weapon handling skills.

Their snatches were trimmed to perfection and not particularly battered which was an unexpected bonus.

If I may, most caucasian ladies wouldnt allow 3 uniformed gentlemen to urinate into her mouth and eyes whilst 1 other chap is being blown by her colleague whilst he is doing a clumsy hand stand.
It is indicative of our broken society that the simple pleasures pursued by upstanding members of our uniformed services are not being satisfied by their womenfolk.