Oh the pain.....

Most regular users will have noticed and shared in the pain for the last few days. More than the odd database error!

As a result we did an emergency move to a new host tonight. There is still plenty to do and we've already had some crashes, but I will try to keep the site up as much as I can, and ideally leave it ticking away when I finally get to bed.

As I wrote this my main to dos are to keep it running, get the Last 50 to update and get the wiki online.

Most regular users will have noticed and shared in the pain for the last few days. More than the odd database error!

As a result we did an emergency move to a new host tonight. There is still plenty to do and we've already had some crashes, but I will try to keep the site up as much as I can, and ideally leave it ticking away when I finally get to bed.

As I wrote this my main to dos are to keep it running, get the Last 50 to update and get the wiki online.
It's killing us Dad, it's killing us.

My FB secret group is overflowing (not that there is one) and I need to charge the batteries on both mobiles.

Please help. I love you the best xxxxx

77896427.jpg

A younger version of me praying that BCO and GCO get it fixed soon.

Oh, and Chat is also fucked.

Don't tell God I said a naughty word, or I'll ******* nack you.

All my pictures are missing from my gallery!!! Sorry, another problem for you to solve.
Uploaded in the last couple of days? If so they'll be along tomorrow to rejoin us. If not then we may have more problems than I thought! Grateful if you could let me know.

Latest Threads