Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Oh, the humanity! Owen Jones and stuff . . .

I think there must be a laboratory somewhere, and when a Tatchell or a Thunberg or Jones are required they just program them, unplug them and point them towards the nearest Guardian reporter.

It‘s a bit simpler than that. Someone leaves the lid off the clinical waste bin and a bit of sunlight and oxygen gets in.

Voila! Cogent political thought from left of spectrum*

*Other spectrums are also involved.

When Clarkson wants t be a journalist, as opposed to a sensationalist, he is very good.
His 'real' motoring stuff from early days, pre top gear fame, was excellent.
And he still throws out an occasional car review, or traffic-related piece, which is well thought out, informative, and balanced.
He has also made some excellent documentaries.

I feel a bit sad for Jones, he tries so desperately to be the cool kid, down with the yooth who wants to fit in, switching allegiances and far left causes & POV like the wind but ultimately he is a tosser despised by all sides.

I feel a bit sad for Jones, he tries so desperately to be the cool kid, down with the yooth who wants to fit in, switching allegiances and far left causes & POV like the wind but ultimately he is a tosser despised by all sides.
Brotherton Lad is an older version of him

He's crying again... :D:D:D

FFS! I've two retired teachers in the family, one a primary head and the other a head of department, and they are both from the era when it was actually a big no-no to allow politics anywhere near the classroom. Given the number of letters the one who was a head was forced to write in anger to Ruth Kelly you can guess under which administration the goalposts accelerated rapidly in opposite directions.

A pal of mine, whose missus is a teacher funnily enough, had to write to his sons secondary school to ask that the head have a very stern word with the teacher who told the class the day after the general election result was announced, "If your parents voted Tory it means that they hate you."

FFS....

FFS! I've two retired teachers in the family, one a primary head and the other a head of department, and they are both from the era when it was actually a big no-no to allow politics anywhere near the classroom. Given the number of letters the one who was a head was forced to write in anger to Ruth Kelly you can guess under which administration the goalposts accelerated rapidly in opposite directions.

A pal of mine, whose missus is a teacher funnily enough, had to write to his sons secondary school to ask that the head have a very stern word with the teacher who told the class the day after the general election result was announced, "If your parents voted Tory it means that they hate you."

FFS....
I've become a Facebook keyboard warrior recently, but only because the standard of argument is so poor it makes you worry for humanity. They seem not to be able to command basic maths, which informs many opinions. They claim everyone else is "brainwashed", but fail to understand that by failing to understand how to analyse, they are more likely to be the victims of brainwashing than anyone else.

It's no surprise that the three Rs are being suppressed by lefty teachers with their own agenda, ignorance is wisdom.