Oh, the humanity! Owen Jones and stuff . . .

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sorry, Trump Derangement Syndrome--a horrible malady that is no respecter of political party affiliation or, apparently from some posts on ARRSE, nationality.
It also causes the God delusion which states everything he does is good and right cos of umm Clinton/Obama/Aliens etc.

Last edited:
It also causes the God delusion which states everything he does is good and right cos of umm Clinton/Obama/ Aliens etc.
You've rattled the cages again.

Remember, walk around the wards but don't cause a problem. There's a good chap.

I’ve got copyright on the Trump cancer analogy!
It was actually he’d be accused of disenfranchising malaria sufferers though.
He's disenfranchising malaria sufferers as well?

Is there no depth that man wont stoop to in his insane push towards galactic domination?

It also causes the God delusion which states everything he does is good and right cos of umm Clinton/Obama/Aliens etc.
On the contrary, I certainly do not see POTUS as god as I am on record elsewhere before you appeared on ARRSE as to my beliefs in that regard and I do not believe in aliens.

In case you missed it as you apparently did, or just perhaps you didn't and are conveniently ignoring it to try to support your absurd contention, I am also on record as not"lliking" POTUS in the least as an individual but merely see him as the lesser of 2 evils (as it is virtually every time one has to choose between "politicians") compared to Hillary, who among other things, was in charge of the State Department when 4 Americans, including an Ambassador, were murdered and then was complicit in covering it up. It is quite telling that so many of those suffering from TDS cannot seem to apply the same standards for honesty and decency they apply to the evil Trump to his opponent nor can they apparently understand that a huge number of us deplorables voted the way we did because of the Hobson's Choice with which we were confronted.

Just as most ARRSERs apparently support their governmental system and do not seek to overthrow it even though they disagree with aspects from time to time, many of us here feel the same way about our way of doing things, strange as they may seem to some viewing it from abroad. After an election, there comes a point when grown ups accept the results and move on for the good of the nation.

Have a great day.

Last edited:

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Sorry, Trump Derangement Syndrome--a horrible malady that is no respecter of political party affiliation or, apparently from some posts on ARRSE, nationality.
So anyone who is critical of Trump is mentally ill?

I see nuance and respecting other people’s opinions and their right to have those opinions has gone by the wayside these days.

That goes for the left and right and social media as a whole.

Criticism can be useful.

However, there are people on this site who have spent hours, if not days, of their lives doing nothing but shitposting about the president of another country.

Mentally ill is right.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Criticism can be useful.

However, there are people on this site who have spent hours, if not days, of their lives doing nothing but shitposting about the president of another country.

Mentally ill is right.
True.

I see nuance and respecting other people’s opinions and their right to have those opinions has gone by the wayside these days.

That goes for the left and right and social media as a whole.
Not at all old chap. It is a disease that renders the sufferer irrational and unable to distinguish fact from fiction or to have any balance in perspective. It causes the application of different standards of behavior for Trump when compared to other politicians and applies a presumption of guilt for every accusation as well as favoring ad hominem attacks without regard to actual policies and actions.

Hope that helps.

Not at all old chap. It is a disease that renders the sufferer irrational and unable to distinguish fact from fiction or to have any balance in perspective. It causes the application of different standards of behavior for Trump when compared to other politicians and applies a presumption of guilt for every accusation as well as favoring ad hominem attacks without regard to actual policies and actions.

Hope that helps.
You should submit that to the DSM - that's rather good.

Get the trade mark in quick!

(For those that have not had the pleasure, I believe that's the standard diagnostic manual for mental health practioners in the US).

Criticism can be useful.

Mentally ill is right.
Does the same apply to the ones who post nothing but dits about that rifle?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Does the same apply to the ones who post nothing but dits about that rifle?
TBF, dits about "that rifle" would be more in tune with the site, being supposedly military, than anything to do with Trump.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
TBF, dits about "that rifle" would be more in tune with the site, being supposedly military, than anything to do with Trump.
Hey, he very nearly went to Vietnam you know! Well actually he did get there just a bit you know late, rather an American trait that. Stand fast the frothers!

Hey, he very nearly went to Vietnam you know! Well actually he did get there just a bit you know late, rather an American trait that. Stand fast the frothers!
You calling those who disagree with you frothers is yet more evidence of your malady.

In England we call it a joke, I can appreciate you don't have them over there. You merely elect them
Touched a nerve I see. Carry on frothing. That's a joke in 'Murica."

Latest Threads