Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh, the humanity! Owen Jones and stuff . . .

NSP

LE
I think the boonies is more 'green' option if you lose the ducktape and go with organic rope.
I live out in "the boonies." Don't be sending that cunt anywhere near my beloved peninsular, thank you very little. There's enough pollution caused by urban grockles making their annual staycation pilgrimages without that leftwaffe shitstain of an assclown being let in aswell.

Given that I recall you once mentioning in a post that you live in a town at the top of an estuary east of Dartmoor I'd have thought that you would know better!!!

I live out in "the boonies." Don't be sending that cunt anywhere near my beloved peninsular, thank you very little. There's enough pollution caused by urban grockles making their annual staycation pilgrimages without that leftwaffe shitstain of an assclown being let in aswell.

Given that I recall you once mentioning in a post that you live in a town at the top of an estuary east of Dartmoor I'd have thought that you would know better!!!

You and I both know that there are plenty of 'Bonnies' aka 'impact areas' available all across the country, where he can hang out.

NSP

LE
You and I both know that there are plenty of 'Bonnies' aka 'impact areas' available all across the country, where he can hang out.
Oooh, yeah - let's inflict him on send him to Scotland.

What is the origin of "grockles", I know what it means and I heard it used often enough growing up, but it is a relatively recent thing?

Yokel

LE
Where did he come from anyway? He came from nowhere and was suddenly all over the media, giving his opinions on everything, viewed through his prism of left wing identity politics and false victimhood. He refuses to engage with critics.

He really does exemplify the concept of the left poke (Professor Stephen Pinker) or Laurence Fox's concept of the Woke religion of self. Not only will he not discuss things with critics, but he seems unaware of how out of touch he is.

Where did he come from anyway? He came from nowhere and was suddenly all over the media, giving his opinions on everything, viewed through his prism of left wing identity politics and false victimhood. He refuses to engage with critics.

He really does exemplify the concept of the left poke (Professor Stephen Pinker) or Laurence Fox's concept of the Woke religion of self. Not only will he not discuss things with critics, but he seems unaware of how out of touch he is.

Has he ever had a normal job outside of politicised journalism?

ste14w

Old-Salt

I think there must be a laboratory somewhere, and when a Tatchell or a Thunberg or Jones are required they just program them, unplug them and point them towards the nearest Guardian reporter.

I think there must be a laboratory somewhere, and when a Tatchell or a Thunberg or Jones are required they just program them, unplug them and point them towards the nearest Guardian reporter.

I've got a grudging respect for Tatchell despite not agreeing with a lot of his politics, at least he doesn't flip flop his opinions to suit whatever politically correct and actually tried direct action getting beat up in the process trying to do a citizens arrest on Robert Mugage

Jones is just a smug wanker though

Yokel

LE

Tatchell has spoken out against the likes of Putin and Xi, and human rights abuses in non Western nations, and criticised celebrities getting soft sentences for drugs offences. Greta T is an autistic teenager who has been used, but she spoke of an issue that does effect us all.

Has Jones ever done anything useful?

ste14w

Old-Salt
I've got a grudging respect for Tatchell despite not agreeing with a lot of his politics, at least he doesn't flip flop his opinions to suit whatever politically correct and actually tried direct action getting beat up in the process trying to do a citizens arrest on Robert Mugage

Jones is just a smug ****** though
I will admit that I had a moment of respect for Tatchell, but that is only because he made me laugh so much when he thought organising a gay march in Moscow wouldn't end in gratuitous violence. And the look on his face when the police ran over, and joined in, was priceless. Almost as funny as watching Mugabes bodyguard trying to insert that mobile phone into his head.

endure

GCM
Has he ever had a normal job outside of politicised journalism?

Of course he has. Before he went into journalism he was a researcher and general gofer for John McDonnell ;-)

ste14w

Old-Salt
Tatchell has spoken out against the likes of Putin and Xi, and human rights abuses in non Western nations, and criticised celebrities getting soft sentences for drugs offences. Greta T is an autistic teenager who has been used, but she spoke of an issue that does effect us all.

Has Jones ever done anything useful?
There's another lady, I can't remember her name but she's the one who brought the lawsuit against Brexit. These people are just useful idiots bankrolled by people who use them as a front to flood the media with a certain opinion.

Here is his new one about the killing of the police officer in London

View attachment 507501
Most of the officers in my nick wear a thin blue line UJ badge on their uniform. The CC of Northamptonshire has said he will personally pay for any officer who wants one. No one has ever commented on mine other than to ask what it means. I tell them it is a charity supporting families of fallen officers and none have ever said anything negative, even the scrotes who just say 'fair enough'.

I'm about to order one of these

I offered my daughter one but she said she wouldn't feel safe wearing it in her big city - to be fair she wouldn't wear a BLM one either but it still make me feel sad.

Latest Threads