Oh, the humanity! Owen Jones and stuff . . .

The man who decries Cancel Culture as 'right wing b0llocks', but demanded confirmation via Twitter of the summary dismissal of someone at Oxford who had clearly mis-spoken in his eyes. His irony gauge must be broken.

He and the equally loathsome Ash Sarkar are a pox.

The man who decries Cancel Culture as 'right wing b0llocks', but demanded confirmation via Twitter of the summary dismissal of someone at Oxford who had clearly mis-spoken in his eyes. His irony gauge must be broken.

He and the equally loathsome Ash Sarkar are a pox.
To be fair Ash must have bigger balls than Owen though

NSP

LE

endure

GCM
A "frenzied" attack that left Jones able to appear on a video-to-web radio broadcast the following morning without a mark on him...? Either Jones is the second coming or the fan is to slapping someone what I am to a military service record!!!

Attacking anyone simply because you disagree with them is wrong even if they are a total dick.

He will have a grudging respect from the Muslim gangs who run the jails. They will be in envy and awe of him, bashing up someone they really hate. I hope he doesn't challenge them to do Owen even worse.

NSP

LE
Attacking anyone simply because you disagree with them is wrong even if they are a total dick.
Yeah but he claimed he was kicked in the head and then had it stomped on when he went down. This guy was apparently "punched to the floor" in the head in a homophobic attack some 72hrs before this shot in a "one-punch" attack:-

This guy claims he "was punched in the head until he went down then kicked in the head" (paraphrasing the verbose twat) and then, under 18hrs later, is on social media, care of The Guardian, wanking off about it (he may have a teesy bit of a black eye - for those that have dodgy eyesight it's his right eye):-

Oh, and it's the Guardian that has put "right wing" in their headline on the conviction, front and centre, in Google results. No room for "Someone that thinks that you're a horse-humping thundershite of a gobcunt, Owen," it seems. If you're a footy fan that gets punchy when pissed you're a raging fascist, end of.

Last edited:

endure

GCM
Yeah but he claimed he was kicked in the head and then had it stomped on when he went down. This guy was apparently "punched to the floor" in the head in a homophobic attack some 72hrs before this shot in a "one-punch" attack:-

This guy claims he "was punched in the head until he went down then kicked in the head" (paraphrasing the verbose twat) and then, under 18hrs later, is on social media, care of The Guardian, wanking off about it (he may have a teesy bit of a black eye - for those that have dodgy eyesight it's his right eye):-

Oh, and it's the Guardian that has put "right wing" in their headline on the conviction, front and centre, in Google results. No room for "Someone that thinks that you're a horse-humping thundershite of a gobcunt, Owen," it seems. If you're a footy fan that gets punchy when pissed you're a raging fascist, end of.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say. Are you saying it's ok to attack him because you don't like him or do you think he ought to have been duffed up as badly as the poor sod in your picture?

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say. Are you saying it's ok to attack him because you don't like him or do you think he ought to have been duffed up as badly as the poor sod in your picture?
I think what @NSP is saying is that from Owen Jones' account of the attack he got off very lightly. Almost suspiciously lightly if he was attacked without warning by multiple assailants and seems to have escaped without a mark despite the (claimed) repeated punches and at least one kick to the head.

I also think NSP was providing that picture as a comparison of the sort of injuries that might be expected, given they occurred in a similar attack.

NSP

LE
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say.
I'm saying that Jones is full of opportunistic bullshit. And not for the first time...

That BS seems to have managed to sway a court of law. Worrying in some ways. Quite a lot of ways, really.

endure

GCM
I'm saying that Jones is full of opportunistic bullshit. And not for the first time...

That BS seems to have managed to sway a court of law. Worrying in some ways. Quite a lot of ways, really.

The judge, who was actually present during the trial, thought differently...

"Recorder Anne Studd, the presiding judge, said there were “very significant aggravating factors” as she handed down the sentence to Healy at the high end of the range available.

The judge described Healy as “a man holding extreme rightwing opinions who attacked a victim who did no more than hold opinions on which the defendant did not agree”."

Latest Threads