Oh, the humanity! Owen Jones and stuff . . .

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
W
How on earth can the judge rule that he got battered because he's a puff rather than because he's a knobhead?
This. Jones might want to have his confirmation bias moment and believe he got lumped because this country is inherently prejudiced (one of his favourite themes). It’s equally as likely that he got lumped because he’s, as you say, a knob.

Cool.

And when do annex the Sudentenland?

As I'm away Monday and busy elsewhere Tuesday and Wednesday . . . Thursday is free, though.
They've have already annexed it with BREXIT and their threats to implement a xenophobic policy on immigration. We can only cry and apologise on Britain's behalf to the refugee victims of all this.

I don't know why but photo's of Jones always remind me of a gay looking Ian Huntley of Soham fame .
He wants Maddie to be found alive and well, just like everyone else.

They've have already annexed it with BREXIT and their threats to implement a xenophobic policy on immigration. We can only cry and apologise on Britain's behalf to the refugee victims of all this.

He wants Maddie to be found alive and well, just like everyone else.
The dear, old gentleman at RMAS has that slot covered.

The 'apologising' thing, obvs.

Not sure if he has a view on Maddie, though.

Londo

LE
Jones has views on everything.

By the way, Ian Huntley is gay now, whether he likes it or not.
Yes I had read that . He now has a boy/girl friend who is in the middle of a transition or whatever they are calling it this week .

W

This. Jones might want to have his confirmation bias moment and believe he got lumped because this country is inherently prejudiced (one of his favourite themes). It’s equally as likely that he got lumped because he’s, as you say, a knob.
A young lesbian lady was attacked in Sunderland the other day, oh the homophobia............... When in reality, she looks like a bloke, was walking through a rough area at 1am in the morning and frankly, the people who attacked the lady were certainly the type who would have smacked anyone.

The guy who hit dear owen, I would put money is the sort of person who is willing to hit someone without much cause. Homophobia is an unwanted badge, that exists in peoples minds.. IF the guy had being charged and imprisoned for his likely other infractions of the law, then dear Mr Jones would have being safe as houses.

Because he's actually a brave man, standing on the front lines of the battle against the Incomprehensibly Extreme Far Right. He speaks truth to power, which today is literally a Nazi government.
Poibly, possibly, but he's still a cunt

Poibly, possibly, but he's still a ****
If he's a cunt, it's because he needs to be a cunt. That's the only way to survive the onslaught of Extreme Right Wing politics and xenophobia that's taken over the nation.
When you fight monsters, be careful that you don't become a monster yourself.

If he's a ****, it's because he needs to be a ****. That's the only way to survive the onslaught of that's taken over the nation.
When you fight monsters, be careful that you don't become a monster yourself.
I don't believe that there is an onslaught of Extreme Right Wing politics and xenophobia. There certainly is a whole bunch of snowflakes who couldn't differentiate between a real catastrophe and a few hurt feelings. Perhaps there is a move to the right, brought on by the ridiculous lengths many Labour-controlled organisations have used to protect the looney minorities.
I should also add (in the desire to give a balanced viewpoint) that the next Vegan who tells me I'm a murderer of animals will be asked if he/they/it/whatever really wants to see some blood. (of their own)

Latest Threads