Oh, the humanity! Owen Jones and stuff . . .

I wonder if I were to attend a UKIP/BNP/For Britain/Biffer meeting in a Che t-shirt, tell the main man I'm a Labour member, and that Owen Jones has money trouble and cannot afford his party membership. "Can you guys help out?"

I reckon they'd soon have an impromptu collection. After all a Labour Party with soppy pricks like Owen Jones is less likely to be elected.

The 40-year-old has pleaded guilty to assaulting Jones last August outside the Lexington pub in King’s Cross, north London, at about 2am but is on trial in front of a judge to determine whether his actions were motivated by homophobia or hostility to Jones’s leftwing political views.
A political trial. That we should come to this.

I am ecstatic that Jones was finally vindicated and
got the justice he deserved for that merciless attack. Hopefully he'll get some of that closure stuff from this, and be able to move on with his life as a renowned polemicist who never fails to deliver insightful analysis.

got the justice he deserved for that merciless attack. Hopefully he'll get some of that closure stuff from this, and be able to move on with his life as a renowned polemicist who never fails to deliver insightful analysis.
Why can't you just say he's a cünt

How on earth can the judge rule that he got battered because he's a puff rather than because he's a knobhead?

He's not the kind to whine on about it for ever, he'll just get over it and probably won't mention it again except in his Guardian column every week , write a book about it and do a BBC mini series about his life story called " how I saved Britain from the Nazis ".

How on earth can the judge rule that he got battered because he's a puff rather than because he's a knobhead?

Did Owen Jones call James Healy's pint , a poof ?
Or did a poof, called Owen Jones, call James Healy out for a pint ?

Either way, its not going to end well.

( the Friday night effect is kicking in )

Can I just add that I had my account hacked by the National Front and I never doubted my mate Owen, he is why I VOTE LABOUR

Honest

Last edited:
I can just add I had my account hacked by the National Front and I never doubt my mate Owen, he is why I VOTE LABOUR

Honest
He's certainly shaped my opinion of them.

Surprised he hasn't been punched by poofs for giving poofs a bad name

Latest Threads