Oh, the humanity! Owen Jones and stuff . . .

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Wightsparker

War Hero
Good, but then Owen has just gone and endangered his trial by tweeting this

He's deleted the original and retweet the same but without the call for more information.

Interesting to see what a defence lawyer might make of this (the original tweet, that is)

Any proper journalist would, or should, know better.

endure

GCM

He's deleted the original and retweet the same but without the call for more information.

I'd go and read it myself but I'm afraid Owen blocked me from his twitter feed some time ago ;-)

Are these three "XRW" stormtroopers trained in coordinated precision military attack tactics and methods?

Worse: they are trained in inflicting terrible violence which leaves no trace upon the victim. Jones only knew he'd been attacked because his mates told him.
True ninjas then. Scary.

philc

LE

If Jones was a proper Jurno he would under stand why this could jeopardise a court case, but he,s not. I hope the trial collapse.

Interesting to see what a defence lawyer might make of this (the original tweet, that is)

Any proper journalist would, or should, know better.
It creates a massive disclosure problem for the prosecution, who will face perfectly reasonable requests from the defence for all such tweets to be disclosed.
Gobby little mong clearly didn't think it through.

Latest Threads