Oh, the humanity! Owen Jones and stuff . . .

Yep. Even those who support Jones the whiney man child have gone silent.
The cops may have have put a news block on any investigation. If there was a crime to investigate, of course.
There is nothing to see here. The leakiest sieve is the Met. If there was anything in this it would be in the papers. This whole incident is a shit job going nowhere while the Met could be solving proper crimes.

What happened to the similar bu*******er on your side of the pond?
It is supposedly stil in flux as he was let go by the local prosecutor for apparently improper reasons such that the matter is (or more likely was until it got off the front page so the authorities could just let it fade away with nothing being done) being further investigated.

How could it? You're a Septic.
True, too true. I forgot momentarily that we, that is to say those (utter and irredeemable) deplorables whose knuckles drag the ground and who are cretinous, inbred, illiterate and of course every negative adjectuve ending in "ist" or "phobe" are quite incapable of nuanced humor.

I deeply regret having gotten above my (lowly) station and will, as ever, strive to do better.

;-)

I'll wager there was some interaction between Jones & the three/four males.
It might even have been initiated by the gobby little twat & possibly involved some name calling (by whom...?) followed by some pushing & shoving.
Of course none of this is newsworthy, so a healthy dose of hysterical hyperbole was stirred into the mix, followed by whining to the Met.

Last edited:
I'll wager there was some interaction between Jones & the three/four males.
It might even have been initiated by the gobby little twat & possibly involved some name calling (by whom...?) followed by some pushing & shoving.
Of course none of this is newsworthy, so a healthy dose of hysyerical hyperbole was stirred into the mix, followed by whining to the Met.
Of course thus making it "newsworthy" such that the "resolution" of thd matter should likewise be newsworthy in an evenhanded society.

NSP

LE
Well it seems to me that if that is all there is/ever was that is every bit as newsworthy. If it was a hoax, I am confident the authorities will aggressively pursue charges for wasting police time etc.
Surely there's scope to get him on perverting the course of justice/misleading a police investigation or somesuch?

I'd love to see him go the Onansanya route....

Dredd

LE
True, too true. I forgot momentarily that we, that is to say those (utter and irredeemable) deplorables whose knuckles drag the ground and who are cretinous, inbred, illiterate and of course every negative adjectuve ending in "ist" or "phobe" are quite incapable of nuanced humor.

I deeply regret having gotten above my (lowly) station and will, as ever, strive to do better.

;-)
Yes, and so you should.

Harrumph. * rustle *

aye.jpg

NSP

LE
Oh, wait - wrong movie.

;-)
Good drills. Carry on soldier. ;)