Oh, the humanity! Owen Jones and stuff . . .

Couldn't see it elsewhere and, as it's Owen Jones, the NAAFI is the best place for him:

Now, before the melts rush forward to rage at us all for being Brexiteering Narzi (sic) scum, let me say that an assault on anyone returning home from a night out (or, indeed, at anytime) is a public affront. Truly, I hope that the perp(s) are identified and made subject of the Law.

. . . that said, OJ does himself no favours by immediately throwing out this:

"Mr Jones claimed it was a "premeditated" move by "far right" activists. . . "

How does he know? Were they garbed in nought but EDL wife beaters, displaying fresh sleeves of BoJo?

The little snot has this to say also: ""The far right is an increasingly scary, violent and threatening menace in this country and other countries as well," he said. . . "

Dame Shameless Chakrabarti is horrified. Apparently.

"Shadow attorney general Shami Chakrabarti said: "This is a very febrile moment in Britain - and I'm sure that everyone, regardless of their politics, will want to send their solidarity to Owen Jones."

"The police will no doubt be concerned to investigate any political and homophobic motives behind what may be a very serious hate crime," she added. . . "

I wonder if anyone has given a thought that, yet again, he might have been gobbing off to the wrong people who may have decided to invoke a more robust counter argument?

Last edited:
It would be ironic if it turns out he was attacked by Chavs

Or maybe someone just didn't like his face

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I am just surprised that
a) it has taken this long to happen
b) that he can still talk through broken teeth!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I wonder if Jones reads this if he will complain about Arrse - for the first time in his life!

NSP

LE
Oh, goody! Another opportunity to post my favourite screenshot of all time again!

Owen_Jones.jpg

Last edited:
Did they put a noose around his neck and were wearing MAGA hats?

All his photos show him to be fairly nondescript. And he was attacked because he was recognised? If this guy made me blow him at gun point I wouldn’t recognise him. Does he walk around in a T-shirt declaiming “do you know who I am!”
Is it a possibility that he hasn’t been mentioned in the papers for about 48 hours?
This country faces some real issues and the moment ponces like this do one the better to make room for issues. Not personalities. Although I doubt this jumped up amoeba has anything resembling a personality.
And I have given this tedious puff of anal emission my time. Bloody hell.

Given what an agenda-driven throbber he is, can we even be certain that the incident happened? In any event, he's already decided who was responsible.

Brutal assault or his own little version of the Reichstag Fire?

Edit: Oh it's been done.

[mod edit] Thread now merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

arfah

LE
He should count himself lucky that he’s staying alive.

As for his assailants, they were probably just indulging in a bit of Saturday night fever.

Latest Threads