Oh Shit!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by putteesinmyhands, May 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - China rescuers save baby lodged in sewage pipe

Daily Mail video:

2. As posted on the other thread for this

I saw another video of a child in china, no more that 2 or 3 years old gets run over, and lies there and gets run over a few more times beofre someone intervened, the child died in the end, life is just too cheap over there.

It was going round FB for a while and the internet censors here wont let me look it up.
  3. Re: Mother's Lament:

mudcat.org: Lyr Req: A Mother's Lament / Dahn the Plug'ole

I worked in sewers as a student and was told that it wasn't uncommon to find still-births that had been dropped in manholes.
  4. It was also on here. Yueyue.
  5. Should that no be on the Sport of Kings thread,, technically a followthrough,,,
  6. In hindsight, I should have titled it "Tube Congestion".
  7. A chinese baby boy, disguarded, flushed away like a fresh turd....shocking....of course, they were lucky to find him amongst all the dead baby girls in the sewer!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. And these are the kind of people we are so happy to trade with, albeit in a one way direction!
  9. Be fair. One person flushed the kid away. Many more took part in the rescue - which must have been done quickly. Yet more again will be abhored.
  10. It is a common occurrence over there, That if you help a Injured person over there that it was A. Your fault. And B. You must pay for the damage done/Help through the recovery process. So a lot of people would rather just let it be.
  11. You made that up.
    • Like Like x 2