• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Oh puke!

Do you know what, I think its nice that regardless of their own faults (and who of us in life hasn't fucked up at some point) and all the shit thrown at them by the tabloids, that two people have been able to remain friends, be good parents, and found happiness together again

Not enough of it in the world

Sorry if that makes me a drippy wet fart!

Do you know what, I think its nice that regardless of their own faults (and who of us in life hasn't fucked up at some point) and all the shit thrown at them by the tabloids, that two people have been able to remain friends, be good parents, and found happiness together again

That made me quite emotional, thanks for that, thats a nice start to a Sunday.....

C

cloudbuster

Personally, I'd happily cross a busy dual carriageway to be certain that it was indeed my ex-wife on fire on the opposite hard-shoulder. If I had a jerrycan of benz to hand I'd take it with me.

G

goatrutar

well I quite like Fergie,and I wish them both happiness in the future.
I have no opinion on the subject but there's something not quite right with this post. My spidey senses are tingling.

I'm fucking watching you...

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Latest Threads