Oh, no; scary PM from WelshNob14, please protect me

welsh_lad14 said:
What makes you so big then pal? what gives you the right to judge me? i could easily accuse you of being a fat twat hitting 40 with a spaz for a wife nagging you for a kid when you can only just about pay the bills etc etc but im not so whats your deal? do you get your kicks out of making comments like that to people on here you dont even fucking know so tell me what the fuck your big problem is mush
Weapons free.

:D

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah watch and Sheep watch and Sheep. A QRF is on standby.

I see he knows you then.....

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Someone's leeked this into the public domain!

OS

Told him he was not fit for Infantry, just infantile.

Another PM, think he might be cross...

welsh_lad14 said:
lol i'm the clown? coming from a jumped up little twat like you? think your better than people think your better than me? well you can think again pal because im 10x the man you'll ever be you soft cunt your a fucking keyboard commando and thats all you'll ever be you fucking twat ... i would pay to have you in a room for 5 mins to teach you how to treat others with respect even if you think your better than them when infact you fucking aint you prick so tell me what makes you better than me? what gives you the right to judge me and say i aint cut out for the infantry you dont even fucking know me you twat.

Bravo_Bravo said:
OS

welsh_lad14 said:
lol i'm the clown? coming from a jumped up little t**t like you? think your better than people think your better than me? well you can think again pal because im 10x the man you'll ever be you soft * your a * keyboard commando and thats all you'll ever be you * t**t ... i would pay to have you in a room for 5 mins to teach you how to treat others with respect even if you think your better than them when infact you * aint you prick so tell me what makes you better than me? what gives you the right to judge me and say i aint cut out for the infantry you dont even * know me you t**t.
The woman clearly has anger management issues - maybe its the time of the month :D Do they let girls in the infantry these days? Maybe she needs a hug. ;)

so is he really 14 ? thought cadets had their own forums. See from his earlier posts he lists himself as a swinger, does that mean he hangs round Spar shops and after a few ciders swap girlfriends, or does he live in Bridgend ?

Methinks his computer is fecked! The Shift Key for capitlisation isn't working. What happened BB - did your grooming efforts fail or did he find out you didn't really love him :twisted: ?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Mmmm, deffo got anger management issues. Looks to me like he doesn't know who to give flowers to on mother's day - the lady with the tache, or dolly, with the all-over body tache.

jarrod248 said:
Place is bloody full of these mongs last couple of days has a special school been closed?
Have just read your steller response jarrod...

jarrod248 said:
Ignore them they are just taking the p1ss. Ican confirm due to my time in the TA I did get into very in-depth close protection. I inflitrated some very hard to reach areas. You have to put yourself out though.
:D

Bravo_Bravo said:
OS

welsh_lad14 said:
lol i'm the clown? coming from a jumped up little t**t like you? think your better than people think your better than me? well you can think again pal because im 10x the man you'll ever be you soft * your a * keyboard commando and thats all you'll ever be you * t**t ... i would pay to have you in a room for 5 mins to teach you how to treat others with respect even if you think your better than them when infact you * aint you prick so tell me what makes you better than me? what gives you the right to judge me and say i aint cut out for the infantry you dont even * know me you t**t.
Flippin'eck Bravo Bravo! I bet you are proper bricking it now :wink:

A keyboard commando eh? Fortunately you are not a real one - like me, and that's COMBAT keyboard commando to the likes of you lot. Do you think he'd pay for 5 minutes in a room with me to "teach me how to treat others with respect"?

If you need backup mate, you have my number. It's just a shame you don't actually look like your avatar. :p :p

Latest Threads