Oh no,not again.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jun 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They`re not going to Portugal,so the remaining two can heave a sigh of relief. Mind you they arent as pretty as t`other one anyhow. Do you think they lie awake at nights sobbing that they were too ugly to be taken?

2. First "proper holiday" - as long as you don't count the many and varied trips around the world (most often leaving kids at home with ?????)

3. Ouch :D

4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

5. "Kate and Gerry McCann, who are both 40, decided to take the break for the sake of their other children, twins Sean and Amelie, who are two, according to a family friend. "
    You'd think Kate and Gerry would at least be interested enough in the twins to know their ages without having to phone a friend!

6. Yeah, good pic at the top there :)

7. 'The parents of Madeleine McCann are to go on their first holiday together since she was kidnapped in Portugal just over a year ago, according to reports.'

First holiday? I take it the months gallivanting around the world after the event was a continuance of that original holiday then?

8. I expect they're off to Austria, I hear theres a good size house available with a partially built extension in the cellar. Plenty of room for them to keep things out of the way.

9. they aint going portugal!....they are off to morroco with the madeline fund to pay the "abductor" the set up fee then go into hiding once they have collected her....

i do love a conspiracy theory