Oh no no no Im the Rocket Man, oooh oooh oooh.

This Swiss has been listening to the stumpy nudger a little too much and decided to give it a go himself. Hats off to him but you wouldn't catch me doing it.

Yahoo! News said:
Passing from free fall to a gentle glide, Rossy then triggered four jet turbines and accelerated to 186 miles per hour, about 65 miles per hour faster than the typical falling skydiver. A plane that flew at some distance beside him measured his speed.
Click here to read the article and make sure you watch the vid which is on the top left. Absolutely nuts!!!

Edited for Geographical error.

definitely ally but completely and utterly bonkers I salute even though your a nazi

all it needs is a HUD for the driver and hardpoints for some Ordinance. :twisted:

and soon to be a villain in the next Chris Ryan novel! :lol:

Any use for inserting LRR patrols etc?

I'd be surprised if Credenhill hadn't got the sales catalogue knocking around in the mess.

FatBoyGeorge said:
This Swiss has been listening to the stumpy nudger a little too much and decided to give it a go himself. Hats off to him but you wouldn't catch me doing it.

Yahoo! News said:
Passing from free fall to a gentle glide, Rossy then triggered four jet turbines and accelerated to 186 miles per hour, about 65 miles per hour faster than the typical falling skydiver. A plane that flew at some distance beside him measured his speed.
Click here to read the article and make sure you watch the vid which is on the top left. Absolutely nuts!!!

Edited for Geographical error.
Blimey, thouight for a minute then that Jonathan Ross had found somthing usefull to do

Mad as a box of frogs.

But ally as feck