Oh! no! Back from the dead!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by lsquared, Jun 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article7142936.ece

When will somebody drive a stake through this bvgger's heart, assuming he has one, one windswept midnight and fill his mouth with peeled garlic?

Furthermore, in a so-called modern democracy, how can an unelected and twice dismissed and disgraced man wield so much influence?

2. Shite like Mandelson and Cambell are like those floaters that just will not flush, every one wants to get rid of them but won't get their hands dirty trying

3. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Red Ken Livingstone is out there too, plotting for the next mayoral election... bast*rd.

4. Or semen?

5. That this odious creep has seen fit to reanimate himself comes as no surprise.

What does come as a surprise is how so many people have fallen for the myth that Mandelson was/is some class of arch political manipulator and genius par excellence, when in fact his 'career' was one of consistent incompetence, professional disgrace, and bungling ineptitude.

This recent Spectator article is quite good on the issue:

http://www.spectator.co.uk/essays/all/5972593/it-was-mandy-wot-lost-it.thtml

6. He's a freaking Megalomaniac.

A famous quotation by Bertrand Russell gives his interpretation of megolamania: "The megalomaniac differs from the narcissist by the fact that he wishes to be powerful rather than charming, and seeks to be feared rather than loved. To this type belong many lunatics and most of the great men of history

7. Good of him to declare New Labour dead. Though I thought the British electorate did that a few weeks back.

8. Maybe we should all be grateful to the incompetence of that Pillock, Mr Gordoom McRuin, to bring my liege lord, Peter, of Meddlesome back into Cabinet and loaded him with awards, titles and committees. :slow:

'Tis he who f*cked up ZaNu-Labs chance of another term in Orrifice.... :slow:

Of course, Lord Peter of Meddlesome will write his story, possibly amusingly f*king boring..... to tell the 'I Told You So' on Teflon B'Liar, Hattie Harpersonage, McBroone and others...... and we will see what a bunch of backstabbing pals they :toilet: really all are....

9. Don't worry about The Dark Lord (that's how he signs autographs).

He's just plugging his book - makes a change from plugging other things.

The Labour Party blame Mandelson and Campbell for the defeat in May. They were only brought back because Gordon was desperate as his poll ratings slid. They wont be back again.

Five years from now, Campbell will be back writing sh1te for the Mirror and Mandelson will be retired to a discreet property in Pattaya.

10. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Not so surprising given that either through fear or favour he was given rein to write his own legend, gallowglass.

Good article, though. It'll be interesting to see if the deconstruction of Meddlesome continues. One can only hope.

11. My bold - there you go, amended for you.

12. I would love to believe you AM, but I fear the dark lord will be with us for a while yet. Yes he is pluggng his book (another fantasy laden tissue of lies)but he is also plotting with the new leader for "new improved laour"
    Ican just see the propoganda now....

....New labour is dead, long live new improved labour with added social welfare..

13. Bilderbergers never die-they go home to Hades and re-group.We have definitely NOT heard the last of him by a very long chalk indeed-you have been warned....

14. "we will see what a bunch of backstabbing pals they Toilet really all are"

'Backstabbing', Menglers Forte'.

john