Oh my god............

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Jip Travolta, Aug 20, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wonder if Bliar is getting one given, or do you reckon the tax payers will stump up the cash for him one :roll: :roll: :roll:

2. I've seen it all now

Is it cursed? I saw a Hammer film once :D

3. Scary, very scary. Cant wait for the septics to change the toilet paper of a constitution to allow Arnie in.

Skull fcuked in disbelief!

4. Is Blair going to get one made aswell we could all do with one next time we are on the range. Will speak to our coallition friends and see if this is going to be avaliable in the PX's if so orders accepted!!!!

5. Speaking as an all-action hero who once sat at the controls of a BOAC VC-10, I love the last paragraph:

"The realism and exacting attention to detail demanded by today's 12-inch action figure enthusiast are met and exceeded with this action figure. This incredibly detailed figure is a fitting addition to the collection of those interested in U.S. history, military memorabilia and toy action figures.

Actual figure may vary slightly from item shown"

Made by slave labour in some Jakarta slum, no doubt.

6. If Billy Liar does have one made, what do you reckon we all steal one, (well you wouldn't want to give real money for it), we could then all stick pins in it and hope that the slimy creep snuffs it !

:twisted: :twisted:

7. Ill have one just to wear on BN fizz on a friday send us one eh!!!!!!!!!

8. Actually after afganistian some company did a blair action figure in some bizare desert combat kit labelled the allie (havent slept in a 2day 3rd can spelling gone )

9. Try and get a R.Lee Ermey motivational doll (the Gunny from Full Metal Jacket). Usually on e-bay. I wonder how the kids would react with George W. as their action man - shame they didn't do one of Clinton in action!

10. That would be found at adult shops.

11. Actually, I heard the Bush doll was subject to a product recall

The original, when it's string was pulled said

"The war fighting is over in Iraq"......

AyThangYow