Oh! My Gawd!! - Spongebob is Subverting America!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Jan 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. someone else to blame the tsunami on :D
  2. I always thought he and Patrick were a little too chummy. :wink:
  3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

Aparantly he's a gay icon and has a church in his honour.

What the fcuk is happening. I'm off to the garage with a hose pipe

5. Having read here that Spongebob is a byword for sin and depravity I made a point of watching it closely, as normally I read a book or do something else while the offspring watch cartoons. Maybe this was the reason the smaller stranges were as they were.

But no, it's clear that their strangeness is down to the genetic legacy of their parents and their upbringing. Spongebob is one of the least offensive things I've seen for a while. Barney the dinosaur, now that's offensive. I go into full shouting at the telly mode when that giant purple brainwashing freak shows up. As I tell the children, "Barney is evil and wants to eat your brain !"
  6. Spongebob is subverting children all over the world, not just America. Don't worry.

He only wants children to see homosexuals as their own distinct culture in a multicultural society. After all, homosexuals do not fit into any other cultural category, do they? He certainly can't depend on parents to teach this to their children properly.

Now tele-tubbies are EVIL, not just annoying. Barney is EVIL and subversive.

Ren and Stimpy hate Canadians.
  7. You are joking aren't you ? I completely fail to see how the adventures of an annoying piece of sponge and a starfish equate to militant homosexuality. To my mind the real threat is from the religious right who can't watch a children's cartoon without thinking of bum love.
  8. Having watched this,how can anyone fail to see the Satanic/Illuminati references?
  9. I wish I were joking. The response of the creators of this particualr Sponge Bob program is essensially what I posted.
    That's the beauty of using "the adventures of an annoying piece of sponge and a starfish" which otherwise seems innocuous.
    Don't believe it if you don't want to, you aren't their target audience anyway.

I don't care what the so-called "religious right" are saying. I'm more afraid of the "religious left" who never let us know directly what they are thinking
  10. Oh Oh, just clicked the link to the S-B story again.

Sure, server problems. 8O