Oh Lordy-cmon own up to this munter then......!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by woodyb, May 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Fuck me, they are both gipping!
  2. More importantly which sad fucker found her on a random website????? What were you googling for when you "came" across her?
  3. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

hfuan, erfuagnm vlergohv nz. 88sddmw3h; nvsmd v/, ekfsdoihvcv nm\s fkcvkjxnv ,rg zds872378

Edited to add: sorry about that couldn't see the keyboard 'cos I had to wash out my eyes with bleach.
  4. I Know, I'm so ashamed 8O
  5. That'd be me then...happy to oblige and bring to the masses more random frankie vaughn sites :D
  6. Please don't..yet...wait til after tea time there's a good chap :D I aint looking at that site, at all :(
  7. Now that's what you call a Block Rat! :D

I'm sure I've seen her walking out of the Slop Jockey's block in St omer on a Sunday morning!
  8. I want to vote on how fckable she is, but the trouble is, is 1 good and 10 bad, or the other way round?

I've spent too many years in the fatherland and my ranking scale is farked...

Either way, she scores slightly better than Scaley's normal efforts in the Lady thread...
  9. She wants me i no she does its got a pulse im in love.
  10. Sweet. Fucking. Christ.

You see, it's cunts like the bloke that chucked his custard up that... that thing that stop us from having street scenery like wot they have in every other European city. Ever seen a swamp-donkey like that in Paris or Milan? No. Reason why? Blokes there have a stronger sense of duty to the human gene pool even when pissed.
  11. Any takers here??

Attached Files:

12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

13. Jesus Fizzgig
    I hope shes not a close friend