Oh gosh - is that someone's career going up in smoke over there?

When asked by the interviewer in the film what he thinks goes through the head of a Taliban fighter when they see an Apache coming, WOII Farmer replies: "Hopefully a 30mm bullet".
Fucking class. Bet that shut the journo up.

Less harrowing than the famous VD film I would imagine!

a 30 mil going through a journos head wouldn't go amiss. It puzzles me why they get upset (such as the food journo) when they come here and meet a bit of resistance.

M

Mark The Convict

'attack helicopters killing people'

No! Surely that's not why they're called 'attack helicopters'? They're not really meant to dispense soft toilet paper and moisturiser?

'The Independent', eh? 'Independent' of what, pray tell?

Reality?

No! Surely that's not why they're called 'attack helicopters'? They're not really meant to dispense soft toilet paper and moisturiser?

Reality?
I would draft a stern letter to the editor at once!

fuck the taliban and fuck journos. its hard to tell who is worse at times. both spend a alot of time and resources trying to destroy our lives

M

Mark The Convict

Dear Editor,

It's a grotesque travesty! My taxes being used to...fuck, it's not my taxes.

Never mind, outrage ahoy! *has another go*

The flower of British youth being...shit, I'm not British.

Um. *drums fingers on table* Reflecting poorly on the Commonwealth! It's a hideous debacle!

Yours,

Benighted of Brisbane.

G

goatrutar

Reality?
A bog roll dispensing attack helicopter? You might be onto something there...

Andrew Burgin from Stop the War last night described it as the "ultimate degradation of British troops", comparing it to the desensitisation to death of US soldiers in the final stages of the Vietnam War.
The footage is included in a three-part series, 'Fighting on the Frontline', that starts on Channel 4 tonight
That'll be Ch 4 in the sh1t then.......or maybe not.

M

Mark The Convict

JP 233 modified to dispense Downysoft and kindly glances. Can Apache be fitted with these?

M

Mark The Convict

If it isn't, then it should be. Surely if we can put a non-woman on the Moon, we can drop retrievers to those in need. I'll phone my MP first thing tomorrow.

Bloody handy I would have thought.

I had a nasty dose of the squirts in Kabul.
See if you can divert it over here, I am in the middle of a Ho Chi Minh Ho down right now and could do with some cumfibum.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rumpelstiltskin The NAAFI Bar 42
T Gunners 2
d12gnr Gunners 5