Oh for gods sake - RAF to ban women from wearing skirts on parade.

TamH70

MIA
Looks a bit nipply out there.

I'm going to hazard a guess and suggest there is a bit more to the story than the Mail suggests. Women have been asking to wear trousers for a while (it's not so cold and they dont show off cankles).
I see rent-a-quote Kemp manages to get his opinion in.

DITA

MIA
Worlds gorn mad I tells ya.

It's got everything, this one.

1. Mail nicks story from Sun (hoping readers won't notice to whom credit given)
2. Ban not actually in place yet and may not happen because...
3. Reports discussion about issue
4. Field Marshal the Viscount Kemp of Afghanistan and New Broadcasting House wheeled out to offer quote...
5. ...lacking in any sense of awareness as the question of 'tucked in and rolled up, or out and rolled down?' features not at all in his field of consciousness.
6. Story may never become true.

You can kind of see why VB develops a nervous tick when stories of such journalistic integrity creep into CA...

D

Deleted 20555

Wasnn't there a thread about PC being a thing of the past? I thought transgender people wanted to wear frocks? This is all so confusing.

Wasnn't there a thread about PC being a thing of the past? I thought transgender people wanted to wear frocks? This is all so confusing.
Much easier if everyone wears the same uniform regardless of gender, gender they identify with, or even the gender they appear to be. Remember Jan Hamiltons outrage at being expected to wear a 'mans uniform' for it's medical appointment after she had her vaguely gender appearance changing surgery?

Think of the money saved by not having two types of uniform.

On a side note, I am enjoying watching the UK slowly crawling up its own arse in the name of political correctness.

Latest Threads