Oh for god sake when will this end!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DarkNinja, Dec 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. in terms of moral raising and having a giggle such activities can be brilliant both for those taking part and those viewing the idotic skits, youtube has simply made it possible for a far wider audience to benefit, should we upload such things into public domain is a debateable question, i'm personally of hte view that the only way to ensure all get the ability to view them is to make them public however theres a fine line between a giggle at how bizzare we can be in the forces and just plain wrong.

far to many people fail to view them with the correct hillarityintended view, some of them are clearly designed to be more serious or personel though and perhaps those should be uploaded to a closed net group (using the unlisted function and email the group etc)

all in all there generally acceptable and fun, the idiots who take part in recording and then propagating some stuff should be sanctiond for expossing the negatives in the way they do (i can think of a lot that are guilty of this)

but in general light hearted fun stuff is always good and should continue
    • Like Like x 1
  2. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Thats a no then?
  3. Got to agree it's tedious as fuck. And those wives singing are gripping my shit too.

And people who put those gay long winded facebook statuses about how we all need to "support our troops" can fuck right off as well.

• Like Like x 3
  4. And don't even get me started on "Twas the night before Christmas...." poetry! Surprised that fucker hasn't been posted on here 50 times as per every year.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. I feel enspired, enpowered, and invigorated by the artistic offerings by the hard working gents from 23 pioneers on their tough tour in Cyprus.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I am not sure what is the biggest embarrassment of 23 Pioneer it's either their fat beer bellys or their accents. Good to see the brave men on Tosca taking time out in a difficult environment.
  7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

No it'll Never stop.

Never has the bill oddie been so popular.
    Those fucking wailing wankers the soldiers scmultzing on the radio with there festive ditty about how daddys away on tour.
    Fuck me three x factor rejects depressing the shite out of everyone.
    I assume the video has some bloke jumping off a chair with a noose round his neck or putting a 5.56mm through his nut in the bogs?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It can't be any worse that those 'Hero' award shows that are on at the minute or the proliferation of 'military'charities.

Will they still be there after 2014?
  9. Count to ten and then breathe....................Fancy a shag and a Pizza ?

10. Got that festive fucking feeling again have we?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. "It's Christmas time, and I'm a bloke who needs a shave...
    I got present from me Mam...
    ...and she gave me one for my mate Dave.."
    • Like Like x 1
  12. No I fucking haven't so bah humbug.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Something else that most of these video makers tend to forget: music licensing rights. Who's paying the Royalties to the writer/publisher?