Oh deary me, how true... how true

#1
Robin Williams quote, paraphrased:

"It would be much better if we had women ruling. There'd be no wars....... just every 28 days intense negotiations.."
 
#2
No wars? Living in a house with the wife and two teenage daughters, there be wars alright!
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#3
Q. Why does it take two pre-menstrual women to change a lightbulb?

A. IT JUST FECKING DOES, OK?
 
#4
Did you hear the one about the vampire who got her period?

She went to the pub, and drank herself under the table 8O
 
#5
S_W You really do have some problems with your Painters and Decorators 8O 8O
 
#6
Not really, honestly. That joke was told to me by an ex-boyfriend who was a medical student. I just enjoy grossing people out sometimes. Or trying to anyway.

I have a very good line in Essex Girl jokes too.
 
#7
Snow_White said:
Not really, honestly. That joke was told to me by an ex-boyfriend who was a medical student. I just enjoy grossing people out sometimes. Or trying to anyway.

I have a very good line in Essex Girl jokes too.
Start the thread off then this day is going to be LONG!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
 
#8
There's a jok thread already somewhere, and I (unfortunately, and rather unusually in fact) have a couple of things to do today apart from post on message boards...

The one that usually shuts people up is:

Q: Why is an Essex Girl like a washing machine?

A: They both leak when they're fcuked.

They do get worse if necessary though...
 
#9
Snow_White said:
There's a jok thread already somewhere, and I (unfortunately, and rather unusually in fact) have a couple of things to do today apart from post on message boards...

The one that usually shuts people up is:

Q: Why is an Essex Girl like a washing machine?

A: They both leak when they're fcuked.

They do get worse if necessary though...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
#10
For example:

Q: Why is a washing machine better than an Essex Girl?

A: you can dump your load in a washing machine, and it won't follow you around for a week afterwards...

I'm going to regret this, aren't I?
 
#11
A recent scientific study found that the kind of male face a woman
>> finds attractive can differ depending on where she is in her
>> menstrual cycle. For instance, if she is ovulating she is likely to
>> be attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. And if she is
>> menstruating, she is likely to prefer a man doused in petrol and set
>> on fire, with scissors shoved deep into his temple and a cricket
>> stump up his arse.
>>
 
#12
See, I think that's (partly) crap.

I don't mind the actual bleeding part, it's when I'm pre-menstrual that I want to kill people.
 
#13
Snow_White said:
See, I think that's (partly) crap.

I don't mind the actual bleeding part, it's when I'm pre-menstrual that I want to kill people.
ooooooo God incoming!!!!!!
 
#14
Ahh, The menstrual cycle.

Go down as clean as water and come looking like the ribenna man, wooh. :D

Snow white, I take it your snow pink during your time then.
 
#15
SKJOLD said:
Ahh, The menstrual cycle.

Go down as clean as water and come looking like the ribenna man, wooh. :D

Snow white, I take it your snow pink during your time then.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
#16
and if you give her a ring dhobi you can have your ribenna with bits in. :D wooh!
 
#17
It's called getting your 'red wings' guys.

And a diaphram can save an awful lot of bother. Or a keeper, of course, but you'd have to take it out before anything else, unless you wanted to cause serious damage.

What's the saying now? I used to be Snow White, but I drifted...
 
#18
Snow_White said:
It's called getting your 'red wings' guys.
Someone get me a bucket. I am going to speak to God on the phone.
 
#20
Snow_White said:
Send him my love!
He says he has never heard of you, and would you talk to your mother with that mouth?

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: Asked about you though.
 

New Posts

Latest Threads