Oh dear, what a shame, never mind

Some good news is revealed in the passing of this nasty piece of work,

It would be really unfortunate if his brother, also a long-term guest of Her Majesty was also to suffer a similar fate. Karma, even.

Last edited:

It would be really unfortunate if his brother, also a long-term of Her Majesty was also to suffer a similar fate. Karma, even.
As the scrote was 19 years old, why was he in a Young Offenders Institution ?
Anyway, the world is a better place as he is no more.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Shame we never got the whole penal/punishment battalion thing.

I'd sent them all to west falkland to start planting trees and building dry stone walls.

Ritch

LE
Some Youth Offenders Institutions take prisoners up to 21.

Ritch

LE
Any ideas why ? You can join up as an adult at 17yrs 2months.
No idea. But there was a documentary on not so long back with a 21 year old in there who'd just had his birthday and was being moved to an adult prison. The guard interviewed said most of the inmates were between 18-21.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
It says the crime was committed in 2016.

The taxpayer is relieved of paying out some 30 Grand P.A. by his passing.

Every little helps, as they say in Tesco.

It would be really unfortunate if his brother, also a long-term guest of Her Majesty was also to suffer a similar fate. Karma, even.
The angler looks like a right brawler. Front and centre on the EDL march. How the fcuk did those 3 wet lettuces beat him to death?

It's a bit like a renamed and lesser numbered Agatha Christie novel in reverse...4 cnuts arrive, 1 dies, 3 get banged and then one survivor pegs it somewhere else.
The lack of cheap slappers on Donkey Island speaks volumes about the 4 contestants preferences.

Can't read that link as the Daily Hate won't let me view it 'cos I have an ad blocker. Sod 'em, I'm not going to switch it off, I've just read it elsewhere.

The angler looks like a right brawler. Front and centre on the EDL march. How the fcuk did those 3 wet lettuces beat him to death?
That's a rather large assumption you make there. Just because he looks as you describe, that doesn't make it so.

Latest Threads