Oh dear, so the GDR really wasn't nice then ?

Can't you stop boring the arrse of us with your Billy Liar Germany tales and tell us some more interesting stuff about the time you grew your own drugs in Laos and Cambodia?

Can't you stop boring the arrse of us with your Billy Liar Germany tales and tell us some more interesting stuff about the time you grew your own drugs in Laos and Cambodia?
Or when you were a bowler who rivalled Waqar Younis and Wasim Akram's bowling speeds...

there were hundreds of former NVA members who were specially trained during the Cold War to banjo the M60s, Centurions and Chieftains of the Septics and Brits
Hundreds? More like bleedin' thousands.
I've got a friend here who was an NVA pioneer in the '70s. When the balloon went up his only job was to blow a building in Frankfurt (am Main). He has no idea what the building was, but he can find it if you give him a '70s street map. And he knew that building inside out without ever having seen it. I imagine that his survival prospects were somewhat limited though. They didn't bother giving him a bug out route.

Last edited:

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I believe that I am still at the very top of the verminous heap, despite having changed my ways.

Bow before me lesser vermin!
Ah, but do you have a KCVO? Knight Commander of the Verminous Order (with stars, bars, oakleaves, diamonds, bells, whistles and hooters). I thought I was the only holder of such an award but will stand correction.

Ah, but do you have a KCVO? Knight Commander of the Verminous Order (with stars, bars, oakleaves, diamonds, bells, whistles and hooters). I thought I was the only holder of such an award but will stand correction.
Got the fucking lot mate...

Oh, and the shiny Grand Rat limited edition medallion (shown smaller than actual size, send no money now, strictly limited to the exact number of orders received plus a couple of million spare, not in any shops, just £2.99 plus £500 p+p payable in four easy monthly payments of £200 per month, exclusively from the FrankandDanburylin Mint.)

I got mine from eBay for 29p inc shipping so have some of that you wearer of the Verminous Cross 2nd Class.

......the correct term is IM

Last edited:
Murphy's-Whore! How do you "know" all that? Where you there (in the GDR at the time)?
Were you a part of BRIXMIS? None of that, so do one, you pathetic, cluffing bunt!
You've no idea what you're talking about and no idea whatsoever about the GDR. Why don't you just bow out of the thread, instead of continuing to make yourself look like the complete cünt that you are? Jossta thought, and all.:D
Bugsy's little outburst the other night got me thinking.
How to answer the above questions.
Was I there?.......Yes
Was I part of Brixmis?.....Yes
Have I any idea what I am talking about?......Yes

And just to prove (unlike Bugsy) I am not Billy Liar, I've had a dig round some old paperwork and found this:

20170921_212737.jpg

It's a hotel bill from the Astoria in Leipzig. Bugsy, you might find the date interesting.
The rest of you might find the mini bar bill interesting, and yes I did make a few drunken phone calls as well.

Who looks a "pathetic, cluffing bunt" now Bugsy?

The GDR sounds properly wänk. I'd rather spend a Sunday afternoon in the pïssing rain in Birmingham.
Yes, as far as the rest of us can tell it was grey concrete, cabbage and Trabants. But for Bugsy it was a little piece of heaven, so much that he talks of little else.

Never mentions Laos or Cambodia and living with the natives growing hash, or the time he saw off the Comorra who were on his drug selling turf. You'd think there were some good tales in that stuff, but no, it's all GDR this and Stasi that.... wibble, wibble, wibble

Yes, as far as the rest of us can tell it was grey concrete, cabbage and Trabants. But for Bugsy it was a little piece of heaven, so much that he talks of little else.

Never mentions Laos or Cambodia and living with the natives growing hash, or the time he saw of the Comorra who were on his drug selling turf. You'd think there were some good tales in that stuff, but no, it's all GDR this and Stasi that.... wibble, wibble, wibble
Yep. Not even a solitary tale of an encounter with a Laotian whore. The boring old cunt.