Oh dear oh dear. still, cant be helped

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by 762baynet, Jun 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

2. Dear dear, how sad, what a pity, never mind... :twisted:
  3. When the petrol strike was on in this country a few years back people queued quitely with sulking faces, typical English! Maybe we should resort to torching the forecourt and throwing rocks at petrol attendants.

Still, surprised that the protestors are not burning the American flag for a change.
  4. Must be an English thing, mate; up here they were fighting each other - and police - on the forecourts.

If AQ really want to bring this country to it's knees, forget mass casualties -just fcuk up the oil refinaries.
  5. Here steady on mate you'll be givin the ragheads ideas!!!!!
    Last thing I need is rag watchin on nights where I work, it's only twelve months since we stropped paddy watchin!!!!
  6. The scary thing is...if I can figure it out, ANYONE can! 8O
  7. I didn't hear about that Werewolf. Wow, most people have an apathy about things nowadays but take away essentials like petrol and next thing full scale rioting and coppers and motorists kicking lumps outta each other on a Shell forcourt!
  8. i loved the petrol strike cycling past made me laugh :twisted:
  9. chucking rocks at stations and burning them up is no tgoing to help future supplies of petrol, typical raghead behavior , burn everything and "ooops I can't go anywhere for my petrol now as there is no garages left"
  10. I remember the petrol strike, I was in London for a week, there were queues everywhere, now petrol prices have risen higher than the prices we kicked off about.

teh fuel tax escalator is now called Green Tax ,Carbon Footprint Air Passenger Tax.

cnuts http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/semps/******.gif
  11. You're in the cadets aren't you?
  12. go on biccies be stupid, kill the thread with daft remarks.