Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by invited, Feb 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. truly astonishing.
  2. Next they'll be charging for stealing the rounds embedded in each other's bodies after a blue-on-blue.
  3. We've had the same sort of thing happen in our "you signed for it" world, so I can't say that I'm all that surprised.
  4. Why didn't he : A) have one bucksheesh B) bribe a storeman C) steal one ?

No initative.
  5. Maybe he was busy rolling around in his settlement cash....

Probably controversial but I'm an ill-educated ****

Do the Spams get a good payout if they get mullered? We've all heard the story of the U.S. burglar who sued his victim cos he fell and landed on one of the house-owners knives.
  6. bloomin americans!! and they call themselves patriotic!!
  7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Next thing they'll be a returnable deposit on rounds issued!Imagine a 30 rnd mag,printed on the side-
    "Hand back when empty!"
  8. What a QM he must have found Back in the USA.
    I was under the immpression that in UK forces, equipment lost on active service was written off, post Zulu wars battle of Isandawal.
  9. It happened to a mate of mine in 1991.

Havent seen him since 1996, but if I remember correctly his packet came under attack, his vehicle commander was killed and he got covered in gore. His webbing was burnt as a biological hazard. Got back to BAOR and the SQMS tried billing him for the missing webbing. I seem to recall it was the same action where the 2 REME were also killed trying to defend them (LCpl, SSgt).

He was never right in the head after that, and PVR'd shortly after.
  10. According to the story:
  11. How much? How much?
  12. A crate of lager normally works well, few bottles of port if he fancies some class.
  13. Send now and I'll see what I can do.