Oh dear,now that is embarrassing,,,,

The firemen were offered counselling? Was being put in the presence of a humourless, sour-faced woman with a flat chest and sores around her mouth, asking them to express their feelings, the only way to stop them laughing themselves to death?

The firemen were offered counselling? Was being put in the presence of a humourless, sour-faced woman with a flat chest and sores around her mouth, asking them to express their feelings, the only way to stop them laughing themselves to death?

Ah, so the embarrassing part is the firies being offered "counselling"...........

I'm so glad I got the hell out of the UK

"Ring shaped object"?

Cock ring?

Wedding ring...
Siily old twat probably whacked on a homemade cock ring and was unprepared for the dramatic effect it had on the size of his lad and once excited, he couldn't extract his swollen member from it.

He probably panicked and started beating his meat and two veg with a lump hammer to cool his ardour.

Did he call the fire brigade himself? That would not be the first call I would make if under similar circumstances. The fire chaps are notorious for leaking stories like this to the local papers; then the nationals pick it up and before you know it, you're on the Graham Norton 'Show'.

and before you know it, you're on the Graham Norton 'Show'.

Or in Graham norton.

and before you know it, you're on the Graham Norton 'Show'.

Or in Graham norton.
So it was Graham Norton's ring he was 'wearing'? No wonder the fire brigade needed an angle grinder to get it off.