Oh dear,now that is embarrassing,,,,

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tuffy52, Jun 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The firemen were offered counselling? Was being put in the presence of a humourless, sour-faced woman with a flat chest and sores around her mouth, asking them to express their feelings, the only way to stop them laughing themselves to death?

2. Ah, so the embarrassing part is the firies being offered "counselling"...........

I'm so glad I got the hell out of the UK
  3. So am I, you boring twat!

Back to the OP, what was the offending article?
  4. "Ring shaped object"?

Cock ring?
  5. Earring in your case!
  6. Is that not the antithesis of "sex aid"?
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Siily old twat probably whacked on a homemade cock ring and was unprepared for the dramatic effect it had on the size of his lad and once excited, he couldn't extract his swollen member from it.

He probably panicked and started beating his meat and two veg with a lump hammer to cool his ardour.

Did he call the fire brigade himself? That would not be the first call I would make if under similar circumstances. The fire chaps are notorious for leaking stories like this to the local papers; then the nationals pick it up and before you know it, you're on the Graham Norton 'Show'.
  8. Your not armoured are you?
  9. fu2

fu2 LE

10. I'm ever so careful where I place my napkin ring at dinner parties these days.
  11. and before you know it, you're on the Graham Norton 'Show'.

Or in Graham norton.
  12. So it was Graham Norton's ring he was 'wearing'? No wonder the fire brigade needed an angle grinder to get it off.
  13. And counseling.