Oh dear, never mind.

just looking at his dull face makes my blood boil!

Poor little lamb, it fair tugs at the heart strings to think of him being hurt by those nasty boys, in pain and crying for his mam......NOT! :D

As far as I am concerned real justice would be - weekly beating (minimum) then shot dead as he steps through the prison gates on his release :lol:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Ain't so hard now is he? The little cnut!

Can we keep this crap out of Current Affairs please.

BOBBYTURBO said:
As far as I am concerned real justice would be - weekly beating (minimum) then shot dead as he steps through the prison gates on his release :lol:
I think that happened to one of his pals on his way out of Walton nick

Adam(KOS) said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1104551/Rhys-Joness-killer-beaten-jail-leaving-need-medical-treatment.html

My heart bleeds :D
And no doubt the "inmate" who did it was a fine, upstanding member of the community, probably only in for burgling an 82 year-old granny.

What a sweet, pretty face he has!

just think, by the time he gets released he's going to have to cram in jumbo packs of tampax just to control his hoop leakage!

Oh well...

HA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fcuking scum.

Maybe it will start dawning on this retard, how he is not a "hero" despite his the ramblings of his similarly retarded girlfriend.

22 years, let´s hope each day passes as swiftly as the 100 years war.

Suicide rates in prison were down last year, I´ll live with the rate being down to one, as long as it is this pr1ck.

Ship him to Afghanistan. We need some more "drones" and unmanned vehicles to scout out for dagner and mines.

Can we have a picture of him injured?

And when he turns 19 can he be put in the segregated wing with all the nonces?

ashie said:
Adam(KOS) said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1104551/Rhys-Joness-killer-beaten-jail-leaving-need-medical-treatment.html

My heart bleeds :D
And no doubt the "inmate" who did it was a fine, upstanding member of the community, probably only in for burgling an 82 year-old granny.
What ever the "attacker" has done to end up in prison, he has earned his melty mars bar today (or when ever the "justice" was meted out.

I´ll make the poor lad a cake, inside will be baked instructions on noose tieing and how to cut ones wrists. Is it up or across?

chocolate_frog said:
I´ll make the poor lad a cake, inside will be baked instructions on noose tieing and how to cut ones wrists.
Actually thats a bloody good idea. How would I go about finding which nick he's in ?

CQMS said:
TwentyBandH said:
chocolate_frog said:
I´ll make the poor lad a cake, inside will be baked instructions on noose tieing and how to cut ones wrists.
Actually thats a bloody good idea. How would I go about finding which nick he's in ?
Unless he's been moved, here.
Thanks and I suppose that if he has been moved on the cake will be posted on as well....rock cakes a go go methinks....

Why is he in a YOI?

Get little sweetcheeks into big boys prison with bubba, leroy and the soap in the shower party time.