Oh dear, never mind.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Adam(KOS), Jan 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 22 years of beatings. Just the job :D

2. just looking at his dull face makes my blood boil!

[​IMG]

3. I wander if there is a bookie that will give odds on him not surviving another 22 years ( even DIY )

4. He's only in a young offenders institute, wait until he gets to a real jail.

5. Poor little lamb, it fair tugs at the heart strings to think of him being hurt by those nasty boys, in pain and crying for his mam......NOT! :D

6. As far as I am concerned real justice would be - weekly beating (minimum) then shot dead as he steps through the prison gates on his release :lol:

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Ain't so hard now is he? The little cnut!

8. This is how the good old british justice system can still work effectively!

9. Can we keep this crap out of Current Affairs please.

10. I think that happened to one of his pals on his way out of Walton nick

11. And no doubt the "inmate" who did it was a fine, upstanding member of the community, probably only in for burgling an 82 year-old granny.

12. Off to the NAAFI? Edit to add ..Ahh, Here will do nicely :)

13. What a sweet, pretty face he has!

just think, by the time he gets released he's going to have to cram in jumbo packs of tampax just to control his hoop leakage!

Oh well...

14. HA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fcuking scum.

Maybe it will start dawning on this retard, how he is not a "hero" despite his the ramblings of his similarly retarded girlfriend.

22 years, let´s hope each day passes as swiftly as the 100 years war.

Suicide rates in prison were down last year, I´ll live with the rate being down to one, as long as it is this pr1ck.

Ship him to Afghanistan. We need some more "drones" and unmanned vehicles to scout out for dagner and mines.

Can we have a picture of him injured?

And when he turns 19 can he be put in the segregated wing with all the nonces?